Swimbait Underground Bait Share-Traveling Baby Wake Pizzle Sizzle Style!

OkeechobeeJC

5 hours ago, daminator said:

I have the baby wake. I'll get out with it later this week and take some pics, hopefully hanging from fish's mouth then on to the next. As far as the list goes, i vote that people should just be added to the list regardless of reputation. I don't think there was any reputation requirement when the list started or one for the traveling slammer.

I'm not on the list for the Baby Wake, but I was on the Traveling Slammer list (#27, years ago!) list and got my chance to fish it.  Although the Traveling Slammer rules didn't address what happened if you lost the bait, or failed to send it one, I think it would be fair to say that if you lose one of the traveling baits, you are expected to replace it with the same type of bait.  Lose the Slammer, replace it with another 9" Slammer.  Lose the Baby Wake, replace it with another Baby Wake.  If you're not willing to do so, then perhaps you shouldn't sign up on the lists?

1 hour ago, FishDr said:

I'm not on the list for the Baby Wake, but I was on the Traveling Slammer list (#27, years ago!) list and got my chance to fish it.  Although the Traveling Slammer rules didn't address what happened if you lost the bait, or failed to send it one, I think it would be fair to say that if you lose one of the traveling baits, you are expected to replace it with the same type of bait.  Lose the Slammer, replace it with another 9" Slammer.  Lose the Baby Wake, replace it with another Baby Wake.  If you're not willing to do so, then perhaps you shouldn't sign up on the lists?

I agree! I just wanted to help a lending hand on this traveling bait, and i try to get input from everyone rather than make a decision on my own. If someone who has never been active and has no rep wants to join the list and they keep the bait it'd ruin the experience for everyone. I guess i was just being too wary lol 

On 1/29/2019 at 9:12 AM, FishDr said:

This sounds reasonable to me.

3 hours ago, Neill Hernandez said:

I've messaged him directly, waiting for a response. 

Any reply? I see he logged on just 30 minutes ago...

Also, trying to save you some time, just be aware the next guy on the list, Lumpy, hasn’t logged on in a month, so I wouldn’t spend much time waiting on him if you get it back from Dustin. It’s really too bad this has been going two years and has made it to 14 people

12 minutes ago, Mossypumpkin said:

Any reply? I see he logged on just 30 minutes ago...

Also, trying to save you some time, just be aware the next guy on the list, Lumpy, hasn’t logged on in a month, so I wouldn’t spend much time waiting on him if you get it back from Dustin. It’s really too bad this has been going two years and has made it to 14 people

Yeah he responded and has the bait, and for the meantime i think we'll skip Lumpy and onto the next guy to get this going.