Swimbait Underground Bait Share-Traveling Baby Wake Pizzle Sizzle Style!

OkeechobeeJC

Here's what i got now; everyone should of been notified. I've added the new people.

1 "“ Low&Slow
2 "“ brushhawg1
3 "“ deaknh
4 "“ swimbaitman (replied Mar 22, 2017; weather delay)
5 "“ basskickinredneck
6 "“ ETBA
7 "“ PNW bass
9 "“ tybo jones RECEIVED IT 07-27-17
OFF TO WAYNEM 08-04-17
10 "“ waynem  RECEIVED IT 08-10-17
8 "“ hookedonbigbaits RECEIVED IT 08-19-17
12 "“ MA Frog Man On Stand by
11 "“ Volfan RECEIVED 09-08-17 Last person with the bait
13 "“ @daminator Shipped
15 @Lumpy2181 On HOLD (HAS BEEN MESSAGED)
14 "“ @swimbaits_only Has the bait
16 "“ @yev14 (HAS BEEN MESSAGED)
17 "“ @Rogervang
18 "“ @Zealandhunter
19 "“ @timcauliffe
20 "“ @Zoots21
21 "“ @ferrulewax
22 "“ @Randman4
23 "“ @jhoozie1
24 "“ @evilcatfish
25 "“ @surfk9
26 "“ @Hhunn
27 "“ @Christiantaj
28"“ @d-camarena 
29 "" @bigpoppabass
30 "“ @ISO_the1
31 "“ GSUbasser (Did not pop up) 
32 "“ @G3bassin
33 "“ @oh da shiz
34 "“ @MarkH024
35 "“ @bdpettit
36 "“ @Rjoyal
37 "“ @bassfiend72
38 "“ @SEMassBass
39 "“ @Lucid_Dreams23
40 "“ @Beau Carlile
41 "“ @biggfeast
42 "“ @aikenyounggun
43 "“ @Nolan Aker
44 "“ @azsouth
45 "“ @chuckin-swimb8's
46 "“ @Nateraz
47 "“ @fishinpunk
48 "“ @jordan
49 "“ @Seabashh
50 "“ @Pike Mike
51 "“ @jhillman88
52 "“ @VAngler
53 "“ @suicideswim9
54 "“ @Nicholas Korom
55 "“ @Zigtherat
56 "“ @holstonangler
57 "“ @Wes Peart
58 "“ @Kc123
59 "“ @RileyFisher12
60 "“ @Mossypumpkin
61 "“ @Moleman
62 "“ @kahai808
63 - @dominioncaster
64 "“ @G_Heikes
65 "“ @Bassin207
66 "" @ColemanTaylor
67 "" @Mulder
68 "" @Dirtroadhound
69 "" @Cody_the_kook
70 "" @Bassin8r
71 "" @David R
72 "" @The Reel McCoy
73 "" @clh121787
74 "" @Shimanoman45
75 "" @Kyhokie
76 "" @GerikMeyers
77 "" @Papabear
78 "" @Nick S.
79 "" @dylan628
80 "" @leachman90
81 "" @carlsbadbassin89
82 "" @nightbite
83 "" @Cutty
84 "" @Cj_bassinish 
85 "" @Born 2 fish 
85 "" @Sdmf7
86 "" @boot_dipp
Edited by Neill Hernandez

Note: If you're coming up and aren't active. I'll message you to see if you're ready for the bait. Please try to respond ASAP so we can get this going, if you don't response within 24 hours (If you guys think that's too short please let me know and i'll wait longer) then i'll put you on hold and onto the next person to be notified. If you receive the bait, please post a picture and have your days of fishing with the bait then onto the next person. I'm not trying to put pressure on anyone, but just trying to get this back up to speed. If anybody has any input on what i just said please let me know, we are all on this together.

13 hours ago, deaknh said:

I texted JC, okeechobeejc, to let I'm know the bait was still traveling around. He's super happy that his bait is still out there in SU nation and catching fish. 

Is JC's sentence up yet?  He contributed a lot of good info on this site.  I'd like to see him back.

12 minutes ago, waynem said:

Is JC's sentence up yet?  He contributed a lot of good info on this site.  I'd like to see him back.

I dont think it had an expiration. I have asked him about rejoining and I'm not sure hes into doing that. I know he sold off a lot of baits on ebay and got into high end biking, plus helping pay his daughter thru school. It would be great to have him back here, I agree.

On 2/21/2019 at 11:23 AM, Neill Hernandez said:

Note: If you're coming up and aren't active. I'll message you to see if you're ready for the bait. Please try to respond ASAP so we can get this going, if you don't response within 24 hours (If you guys think that's too short please let me know and i'll wait longer) then i'll put you on hold and onto the next person to be notified. If you receive the bait, please post a picture and have your days of fishing with the bait then onto the next person. I'm not trying to put pressure on anyone, but just trying to get this back up to speed. If anybody has any input on what i just said please let me know, we are all on this together.

24 hours seems legit. How long are people keeping it? The slammer rule was one week/person and then on it went

30 minutes ago, Mossypumpkin said:

24 hours seems legit. How long are people keeping it? The slammer rule was one week/person and then on it went

Alright cool, and it's 1 week per person. The next person in line as been informed to have it for a week max and IF people get to fish it sooner and take it out 2/3 times to get it going. 

Edited by Neill Hernandez

• 2 weeks later...

Ok guys here's the scoop. The bait was send to me but there was a bump in the road and the bait ended elsewhere. everyone involve was able to get the bait back on the road and I should recieve the baby wake in the next couple of days. 

I will inform the thread as soon as the bait arrives. Just a heads up to all you guys .

Edited by Rogervang

Hey gang, just a note... I see Harrison Hunn's name coming up on this list soon (Hhunn).

Tragically, he's no longer with us, but it'd be cool to try to get it to someone in his neck of the woods at least to fish it when it's his turn. 

Just my two cents... I'm sure that'd be a nightmare to try to facilitate... I believe he was from Indiana.

11 minutes ago, PNW bass said:

Hey gang, just a note... I see Harrison Hunn's name coming up on this list soon (Hhunn).

Tragically, he's no longer with us, but it'd be cool to try to get it to someone in his neck of the woods at least to fish it when it's his turn. 

Just my two cents... I'm sure that'd be a nightmare to try to facilitate... I believe he was from Indiana.

I've been informed by cascadekiller, just wasnt trying to bring that tragedy back up.  Thanks though on the next list update it will be reflected.