Favorite medium action swimbait rods

Mountainryan

Looking for another treble bait rod, I have an M1 which I love and an okuma sbx for heavier stuff. The okuma is very much fast action so better for jig hooks. Many non custom rods in the under 6oz class are rated fast. What are your favorite medium action or slower "fast" rods for these style of baits? Not looking for custom at this point.

806 seems to be a consistent favorite for the treble baits. Depending on the size of the baits you plan to throw, you might also look at the 867. While it doesn't flex as deep as the 806, it has a really soft tip.

Edited by Top Ramen

Loomis IMX 904, I picked one up from a member here and I plan on getting another. Perfect action for medium sized baits in the 2 oz rage, I use it for my tiny klash, dead or alive, and small wake baits. 

Hey Ryan check out the Loomis IMX BBR 964 for smaller to Medium baits it's fast rated up to 6 oz but 2 - 4oz is perfect! I have it paired with a Calais ASV 20lb Tatsu! You won't be disappointed!! And for the little bigger baits the 965.