eBay on fire

jolley

Damn who are these crazy people paying over $200 for baby wakes and stuff...guess it's tax return season or something, but seriously if you poke around you should be able to get three for that price :lol:

I noticed that. It is rediculous. Personally I am gonna use my tax returns for a down payment on a ranger 520 when I trade my 185 vs in. Hopefully I can get it next week. Haha

:lol: well spent man!

I think its rediculous to pay that much i know these baits are good but come on $200 for a baby wake little bit rediculous.If i have to spend that much for a baby wake man think i'll find something else to fish honestly.Done good on baby wakes but not enough to pay that much.Heck if nothing buy oolder and have repainted to color of your choice but thats just my opinion.Just sucks for those of us that actually fish these baits now price range is just getting out of hand.Oh well if ya got it spend it i guess.

Damn who are these crazy people paying over $200 for baby wakes and stuff...guess it's tax return season or something, but seriously if you poke around you should be able to get three for that price :lol:

ish I sold my 10" Mystery Wake for $200. I must be too nice. I should be like the some of the people on here and sell for 2-3X's on flipbay. Hmmm. I won't say no names. ;)

Like someone said... they're just having their friends bid up the price. Once the sale is over, the seller will go back and tell the highest bidder that the winner backed out and if he still wants to buy it. Its happened to me before buying car parts on ebay.

I had been feeling a bit greedy for getting $85 for a baby wake, then I saw that ebay sale. Everything 3:16 is getting top dollar right now on ebay.

And all those ones going for that much are the ones not getting fished. Which is why Mickey will never get the feedback he needs. Put them where they belong in the water sticking fish. Not to many bluegill report in the Got'em section. Or 10" wake or, etc. You get the point. Collectors are "not allowed" it all up.

I have been buying to fish. I either have to wait (waste time) at the computer and essentially hit the lotto with my timing, or pay the price if I want to play. These baits work + scarce availability + niche = what you see on eBay. Frankly, the black market isn't much different. Maybe some relief, but not much. God bless the free market.