OG...???

kscatman76

Original Gangster. In the case of baits it generally just means an early version where there are slight differences from the newer ones. When talking about the Deps SS 250 specifically, it refers to the older models that were made from foam where as the new ones are plastic.

It irritates me when people say "OG"(original gangster) when they mean "OE" (original equiptment) but maybe that's just the military mindset

I never understood the og thing either. It’s a fishing lure not a gangster

Its kinda a west coast thing...while og technically means original gangster it usually reffers to something original..

Its a term most widely adopted by oppressed upper middle class suburban kids to slang around in an effort to flaunt their inner "street" yo.  Can also be used interchangeably with OGeezy or just Gangstaaaaa.    :mrgreen:

I never understood the og thing either. It’s a fishing lure not a gangster

The stupid 'Urban' Dictionary suggest Original Gangster. Oddly, it does not mention 'Rural' definition of Old Guard.

That's what it was when I was a kid before all the modern bling bling. Back then if you were an outcast it was cool if that's who you were, but now it's cool just because. Apparently. And, apparently, it's acceptable to give two middle fingers to the entire planet. I guess. But we didn't have unisex bathrooms then or transgender flaunting themselves either so what do I know.

It's Old Guard