New to Swimbaits

Texasfishn

Don’t bother with s wavers, go straight to the deps 250. You’ll thank me later!

If you don't have a lot of money it's better to buy a couple s-wavers than buy a Deps 250 and then not be able to buy another bait for a few months and then lose the Deps 250 and be without any swimbait for some months... Also, some people do better with s-wavers than the Deps 250. Matt Allen and Tim Little from the Tactical Bassin YouTube channel say they prefer the S-Waver over the Deps 250 and they catch a ton of giants on the S-Waver. I'd say if you can afford it buy a Deps 250 and buy a S-Waver and fish both to find out which one you prefer. What works for a person may not work for another person. 

I really don't have much money and will never buy a Deps 250. The price of it is ridiculous! The s-waver works great for me too... Many baits are overpriced and they get that price (and baits are getting more and more expensive) because there are people willing to buy them. If less people bought those expensive baits the companies would lower the prices. People like me are the ones who suffer with this because we simply can't afford those baits. Fortunately there are baits like the S-Waver: baits that work great and are not that expensive.