Biggfeast Baits (Lol)

biggfeast

1 hour ago, surfk9 said:

brian  baits look good!!!  I haven't poured as yet, question is your ballast in the pour or do you add after the fact??? thanks, michel ....Go Fish!!!

I actually do a little bit of both. I have ballast in the pour for my “standard” models which I know the weight placement and amount to put... but for testing and prototypes I’ll often add after the fact. 

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

Whats up guys! Haven't been on here in a bit, but wanted to give an update on the Bomber Wake, especially after this weekend. 

Had the pleasure of being a vendor at the @ufobaitco Swimbait Invasion on Saturday 3/7 and had the pleasure of talking to alot of guys who have been fishing the Bomber. 

I made the bait initially to be a true wake bait with the ability to be walked in place. But after talking to guys, this bait has exceeded my expectation of it in it's versatility,

Here's my takeaway from the event:

1. A lot of guys love doing a short wake and then pausing the bait and giving it a couple slaps of the rod to "walk" the bait in place. Had at least two guys tell me they almost exclusively "walk" the bait now, as its produced the best for them. 

2. Met a handful of guys who wake the bait during those low light times, however when the sun comes up they use it as a crank bait through brush, etc. The bait dives about a foot, but these guys swear that this technique of shallow cranking gets bit! 

3. Another member also burns the bait with stop-and-go action, and has been having big success using it as a jerk bait. 

Was a great time talking through all this information and as a "bait maker" getting this feedback. 

To cap it all off, my dream of a DD has finally been accomplished by @LUV-2-CATCH'EM who stuck a 10.2 on the Bomber Wake!

Wanted to post his pic on here to show the bait starting from an idea to now officially getting a DD. 

It's a gratifying moment for me and the Biggfeast Baits brand, and im so appreciative to be a part of this Grass roots section where so many great baits have come from. 

image1.jpeg

image2.jpeg

image3.jpeg

image0.jpeg

Funny thing is the Bait Delivered last Friday...I tied it on and fished it for the 1st time on Sunday 

(SIMPLE MATH)

BAIT + WATER = FISH

My biggest SWIMBAIT FISH TO DATE!

Thank you Brian!

(I'll post a rundown in the Got'em Section shortly...)

@RogervangThere was actually a tourney on the lake that day...Its a "Slot lake" so 14-24inches goes back in the water

No "OVERS" were weighed in during the 3 day tourney out of 300 Entrys 

That fish would of won me close to $100K or even possibly a Truck & Boat Combo

But you know what? -If i was in that tourney I bet money I wouldn't of even been able to catch common cold 

But that fishing brother 

Edited by LUV-2-CATCH'EM