Contest!

Luke V.

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These things are legit if you've got your gopro around water. $15 will float it to the top in case anything goes wrong.

I was gonna say the same thing. They are money. Same deal as Jt's homeade and ive been playing with weighting mine to get it to sit right under water level. :D

Little update.... Baits will ship tomorrow afternoon. Sorry for the delay but It was more work then I thought! I'm also gonna extend the video competition an exrta week, so everyone gets a good shot at getting out.

Hell yeah! Thanks for making the baits so quick and thanks for the extension. I am off the first week of July and can't wait to get my OG Wake some battle scars! :D

Little update.... Baits will ship tomorrow afternoon. Sorry for the delay but It was more work then I thought! I'm also gonna extend the video competition an exrta week, so everyone gets a good shot at getting out.

Hell yeah! Thanks for making the baits so quick and thanks for the extension. I am off the first week of July and can't wait to get my OG Wake some battle scars! :D

That’s Great!!! But such for those like me who missed the Bus :cry:

That’s Great!!! But such for those like me who missed the Bus :cry:

If you really want one there have been plenty for sale in the black market.

Yea thanks, I did saw some just waiting on few things “Baby Steps†“Baby Steps†:lol:

JT that is bad ass! :o Can't wait to see the video you get from that!!

And thanks for the heads up JB, I didn't see the floaty, gonna have to order that for sure!

Coulda got one CHEAP. ;):lol:

Sorry man, time restraints with this contest also affected my decision, which would be fine now, my bad.

It's all good that's still gonna be just in time for the ole Canada trip. Hopefully my LDCs will show up too. if not oh well im pretty sure i will get by. Ben is a busy man.