What do you think?

Bonesaw

post-717-14252986581676_thumb.jpg

I got a slammer and some hooks from TW and it worked out I could esssentially get something for free for the price of shipping. So I got one of these coming (thats the 19" one I got the 17" one with a paddletail). I guess they weigh about 4 ounces or so, so they are pretty big bait. I guess not a swimbait per say but I probly throw it once I hit all my spots with swimbaits.

So how does one of these bad boys rate? I feel that I am partways through the process to get my swimbait card and I don't wanna lose it for using a fairy-bait haha.

-Dave

Edit: thats a upton's 19" worm there

[attachment=0]picbthon67.jpg[/attachment]

I got a slammer and some hooks from TW and it worked out I could esssentially get something for free for the price of shipping. So I got one of these coming (thats the 19" one I got the 17" one with a paddletail). I guess they weigh about 4 ounces or so, so they are pretty big bait. I guess not a swimbait per say but I probly throw it once I hit all my spots with swimbaits.

So how does one of these bad boys rate? I feel that I am partways through the process to get my swimbait card and I don't wanna lose it for using a fairy-bait haha.

-Dave

Edit: thats a upton's 19" worm there

I think you need some contacts, lose the mustache or grow a beard to fill in your face and get a haircut. You're a goofy looking lil' sumbitch as is in that pic. :lol:

Just kidding man....a beard won't help you. ;)

:shock: wacky rig it with a 10/0 galvanized circle hook! you could probably drop shot that thing too. :lol:

Man could you imagine drop shotting on swimbait gear.Would have to get saltwater spinning reel and rod for drop shotting that big thing.Would like to fish that monster though :shock:

In all seriousness, although I havent used the 17''-19'' worms he makes I have used his other stuff. Dont want to cross any "swimbait" borders so if you wanted to talk more about em' PM me I did real well the other day on them.

19'' 4 oz worms arent a fairy bait in my mind, not a swimbait but its about as manly of a bass bait as I can think of lol.

Swimbait or not, that is a lot of plastic!! It will take a lot more of a man to throw that then a 6" hudd. Really though, I will need to see some pictures before I know it will work!! :lol: