Pat's

grumbler

On 1/24/2019 at 6:34 PM, The_mediocre_bassmaster said:

You can get them on Facebook. Paul Deschenes sells them. Message him and you can usually get one for retail. About $100. 

Yea not so much. Don’t go on FB and start blowing up Paul’s inbox. He’s seen this post and ain’t too thrilled about it. 

On 1/23/2019 at 8:29 PM, M.Krys860 said:

Crazy

Today  I was asked to read this thread and chime in so as suicidal as it will be I will oblige him.  And the chicken ish won't let me mention his name. (He doesn't want the "Pats PO PO ) showing up at his door as he lives alone and has no firearm.

On 1/23/2019 at 8:33 PM, GoblinSlayer said:

I heard you have to go through a guy named Bill who gets his from Jake who gets them fromDonald who gets his from Matt who gets his supply from Aaron who gets them from Pat the man himself. The only reason theyre kinda high is because everbody wants there cut, other than that theyre 100% reasonably priced. You see you just have to pay all the shipping and handling fees from each person :) HOPE this helps!!

very helpful indeed.

On 1/24/2019 at 8:19 AM, bigpoppabass said:

I agree but understand it is a raffle.  You buy a ticket for $25 bucks or something like that. My bud does em. Maybe somebody who knows more can chime in. 

BPB you are flirting with death devulging all this info.

On 1/24/2019 at 8:52 AM, bigpoppabass said:

Under an honor code right? But I get it they are a small group of peeps doing it who "know" each other. But I know one guy, he is a little suspicious but he keeps doing it, cuz they let him in on it.  I tell him it is a scam. 

AGAIN, BPB you are flirting with death devulging all this info.

On 1/24/2019 at 9:11 AM, bigpoppabass said:

Relax, you are not helping anyone here. The point I was making is that rafflers are usually legit and do it in small groups. I don't know how you know a limited number of tickets are actually sold or even if a real raffle takes place. My bud is suspicious. Be wary. But with any true scam, the art is to make it seem like you have a chance.  Disclosed prices do that, I am hearing a much higher number than you. 

Your bud is obviously smarter than you.

On 1/24/2019 at 9:15 AM, VolunteerSwimbaits said:

Are they still being made? Just curious,

Like snickers bars coming off the line.

On 1/24/2019 at 2:30 PM, deaknh said:

Search sold baits on ebay. Last regular Pat's went fir $520. I've inquired on the last couple here and they all went for over $500, whether its straight cash or cash and trade. 

Is that so ?  I may have to rethink how attached I am to mine.  I kick my ass now for selling 3 or 4 at retail cost and for giving them away at my T

On 1/24/2019 at 8:56 PM, Rob catchandrelease said:

How can I get one?

1-----Spend a pile of money, 2----- Come to the BillyO next year and win one.  3-- go to the ponds that I lost them .(Whitehall Mass )  (Lower suncook NH)  A1 Westboro Mass ALREADY FOUND BY LUCKY KID)  (North Pond UPTON MASS)  Yes i am lazy and din't re-tie enough (I do now)

On 1/25/2019 at 7:57 AM, Willluvstafish said:

Actually easy to get from Pat. First let go of any man hood and self worth you may have. Next join New England Fishing and grovel at his feet publicly for 10 years. Next screen shot any post speaking negatively about Pat or how he does business and immediately report to him. Publicly try to belittle said person who may have made a negative post toward Pat, Pats. Stop fishing all other baits and he should hook you up. Best of luck

You sound like you were once on the Force?????

On 1/25/2019 at 8:42 AM, deaknh said:

What about the kneepads?

They Help.  But he can only shoot off so many times in a day:-D

On 1/25/2019 at 8:54 AM, bigpoppabass said:

Actually there is a non money  torney* called the billyo held in ma each year. He sometimes shows and brings some baits.  I have met Pat personally several times and pissed him off many times, but you won't ever find me saying anything bad about him.  I am just amazed that I was late to the show, because his baits were not ones I would have ever picked off of the shelf.  And I have had magic experiences with em.  Have had similar omg experiences with Mike buccas stuff.  Can't wait to meet Mike at the show tomorrow in ma. 

*I was weighmaster last billyo but got fired after my first try.  I got demoted to being a greeter. 

Yup Pat had a briefcase full and was basically giving them away at retail .

On 1/27/2019 at 12:39 PM, jiggidigi said:

He’s seen this post and ain’t too thrilled about it. 

Oh Boy someones going to jail:o

LJ.JPG

IMG_0714.JPG

Edited by billyo

• 3 weeks later...

This is the only Pat's that i have, it is the first thing tied on most of the time.  I have caught bass, pike, and up to 20lb stripers on it.  It is a great numbers bait, haven't caught any huge large mouth on it but have probably caught close to 100 fish on this one bait.  Killer bait but I can't get another one.  I was dumb and sold my back up a few years back.  This particular bait has caught bass in Mass, Vermont, New Hampshire and California.  Stripers in Mass and California too.  Great bait good luck getting one.  I just hope this one next breaks on me.  They are not magical baits but sure do get it done at times.   It is a great smallie bait too.

Pats.jpg

Edited by jcanaday495

13 hours ago, grumbler said:

That's bait has got some mojo on it, for sure! 

Somebody has got to have one they'd part with.  I could even sweeten my cash offer with sly gill, 3:16, Roman made trade......just sayin

I’ll trade you a og wade hoggs for that sly gill 

Surprised the mods haven't cleaned up the garbage in this thread. This should really just be a "WTB" with bumps and any potential leads. Not sure how it turned into a "show off your Pats you aren't interested in selling" thread