Exposing Mike Long

shaneo

My boy sent this to me first thing this morning, after reading it i came straight here to see if anyone was talking about it, I didn’t want to be the person to post it because i didn’t want to be the one to spread ish because 99% of the time i hate seeming that ish line 24/7 but after reading all the behavior about him it’s hard to doubt that it’s true the video looked pretty clear to me. To say the least i was really surprised but then i though man i follow this dude on insta and there’s hardly a day that he doesn’t post a monster, got me thinking no one is that good. In all serious my immediate thought was how many times has this dude done this and then popped a swimbait in her mouth before taking a pic. This is something my buddy questions all the time when i send him pics of guys catching on new baits he questions of the makers are just planting the bites. I like to give the benefit of the doubt as much as possible. It’s actually really surprising that he didn’t start making his own brand of baits and doing that exact thing plop the bait in the mouth of a fresh snagged fish, think how much profit he could have made off of that. Not that he hasn’t already made a ton of money off this shady ass practice as is. This ish is just pathetic. If it’s true i hope they drop the "not allowed" hammer on this dude. 

12 minutes ago, rogers954 said:

. It’s actually really surprising that he didn’t start making his own brand of baits and doing that exact thing plop the bait in the mouth of a fresh snagged fish, think how much profit he could have made off of that. Not that he hasn’t already made a ton of money off this shady ass practice as is. 

He did actually release a wake bait back in 2014/2015, my buddy has two of em. I remember we had to tune them more than a fair amount the first day he took em out. So maybe he did do the old “snag and switch” 

theres a Surfcasting “legend” up here that’s known for doing that, catches em on whatever then pops his own plugs in their mouth for a catch pics, he’s been caught numerous times but keeps at it 

He started replying to the youtube comments on the video. 

Just a lot of your mom jokes and saying how bad ass he is that he can snag big bass all the time. Just not giving a rip. I don't get what he is trying to do, just making himself look worse. 

Guy looks to be a cheat.!!!! Taking pics of your buddies fish and posting it as a new lake record!!!!  And threatening a 13yo boy. I'm surprised he hasn't been beaten down for his tactics!!!! That's just shady stuff!!!!

1 minute ago, Cj_bassinish said:

He deleted his Instagram and Facebook, definitely no coming back from this for sure. I can’t believe I ever respected him, it makes me sick. What a d bag!

I feel the exact same, and thank god, he doesn't deserve those platforms