Exposing Mike Long

shaneo

2 hours ago, Reem_er said:

He started replying to the youtube comments on the video. 

Just a lot of your mom jokes and saying how bad ass he is that he can snag big bass all the time. Just not giving a rip. I don't get what he is trying to do, just making himself look worse. 

Nah it's not his real YouTube just somebody trolling

3 hours ago, chefchris said:

He did actually release a wake bait back in 2014/2015, my buddy has two of em. I remember we had to tune them more than a fair amount the first day he took em out. So maybe he did do the old “snag and switch” 

theres a Surfcasting “legend” up here that’s known for doing that, catches em on whatever then pops his own plugs in their mouth for a catch pics, he’s been caught numerous times but keeps at it 

He released a few glides too that are hard to find info or reviews on

Here’s my view on the topic... I do not know a ton about him but I’m sure at one time he was a great bass fisherman and stuck some giant fish.  but in case you guys haven’t noticed, cali lakes keep getting more and more pressure resulting in giant bass becoming extremely wise and basically not eating. Mike’s patterns probably vanished and he had nothing to ever show for which then resulted in this. He fell to the lowest of lows.

14 minutes ago, CaliBassin said:

Here’s my view on the topic... I do not know a ton about him but I’m sure at one time he was a great bass fisherman and stuck some giant fish.  but in case you guys haven’t noticed, cali lakes keep getting more and more pressure resulting in giant bass becoming extremely wise and basically not eating. Mike’s patterns probably vanished and he had nothing to ever show for which then resulted in this. He fell to the lowest of lows.

Or hes been doing it the whole time. If he was a real man he wouldn't of deleted all his social media and just addressed it

11 minutes ago, basskickinredneck said:

Or hes been doing it the whole time. If he was a real man he wouldn't of deleted all his social media and just addressed it

Definitely. So many young Anglers looked up to him, what a scumbag

Edited by CaliBassin

1 minute ago, evilcatfish said:

I’m eager to see what some of his current associates have to say about the situation. 

Same! I feel like a lot will stay silent. Not to defend him. But just out of disbelief or just not worth the time. Insane