40% off Dobyns Rods, what what what?

rcjoutdoors

You can also get 40% off by ordering direct from Dobyns. It was announced on their Facebook group page. But $25 shipping. I think it’s through April 6th.  Free shipping at Sportsmanoutfitter so better deal.

23 minutes ago, Aye Dat way said:

What rod would you recommend for a 250 and other big hard baits?

At least an 867. I've read the 807 has a less soft tip than the 867 so that'd work too. But if you want one rod that'll chuck the 250 and heavier baits on a regular basis I'd go with the 908 for sure 

Just now, SumoNinja said:

At least an 867. I've read the 807 has a less soft tip than the 867 so that'd work too. But if you want one rod that'll chuck the 250 and heavier baits on a regular basis I'd go with the 908 for sure 

Deps 250 would be the max. I would throw phoney wade hoggs other baits like that. So 867?

4 hours ago, Aye Dat way said:

Deps 250 would be the max. I would throw phoney wade hoggs other baits like that. So 867?

867 would do fine if the 250 is your max. I think you'd be fine with an 807.  For me, ideally if I'm gonna spend a large amount of time chucking a 250, and I have smaller rods for other stuff, I'd want the 908. But for me the 250 isn't my max so I need the 908. I have both and love em though

Edited by SumoNinja