40% off Dobyns Rods, what what what?

rcjoutdoors

37 minutes ago, bigpoppabass said:

I paypaled with a cc. Charges haven't hit yet. 

I also payed with C C and its been charged but no shipping info yet.

I have bought stuff from them before and never had an issue. Dont remember shipping info coming from them or not in a timely manner though.

2 hours ago, StriperAddict said:

I also payed with C C and its been charged but no shipping info yet.

I have bought stuff from them before and never had an issue. Dont remember shipping info coming from them or not in a timely manner though.

I have no worries.  Paypal notice says no charge until it ships. 

51 minutes ago, NEbucketmouth19 said:

I got a tracking number for the 867 I ordered, should be here Friday. I still need to pull the trigger on the reel and line at some point though. Pretty sure I'm going with a Tranx 300. 

Excellent choice! I bought a revo beast for my new 806 

Must not be in order received, or at least I'm assuming. I placed my order within minutes of the OP making the post and still have yet to receive any further updates from the company and the order status hasn't been updated yet either. The money was conveniently taken from my account right away though, of course. Gonna reach out to them tomorrow if nothing happens by the afternoon. Also thanks to everyone who is keeping us updated

26 minutes ago, 253caster said:

Must not be in order received, or at least I'm assuming. I placed my order within minutes of the OP making the post and still have yet to receive any further updates from the company and the order status hasn't been updated yet either. The money was conveniently taken from my account right away though, of course. Gonna reach out to them tomorrow if nothing happens by the afternoon. Also thanks to everyone who is keeping us updated

I emailed them today I told most of the time the items are received before you’ll get a tracking number. But that I’ll have tracking number no later than tomorrow. I just like knowing when packages are coming. 

50 minutes ago, Bay Arean said:

Excellent choice! I bought a revo beast for my new 806 

Also been looking at this I need to break up the gold and silver reeels with a black one lol 

16 hours ago, 253caster said:

A lot of people knew about the sale well before the OP on this site

4 hours ago, SocalofSD said:

CODE STILL WORK?

no, the sale ended two days ago