Save some for the little guy!

jacintoacuna

Whos the ass hole that bought all the battleshads?

So im sitting at my desk computer at 5:55 pm on the wcz website refreshing and waiting for baits to drop.

6:00 pm came and the where on the site, i put 3 in my cart filled out my info and went to pay. I figured paypal would be the easiest so it redirected me to the paypal website.

I sign in and confirm and it redirects me to the wcz website i com back and wcz tells me battleshads are sold out. WTF!!!!

I dont get it how i wasnt fast enough like come on guys. I dont see how i can be any faster.

4 minutes ago, Low&Slow said:

Legit thats how anything "hype" nowadays is selling out.. you guys think this swimbait flippin ish is ridiculous? try buying some retro jordans on a release date.. youll pull your hair out lmao

Forreal!

5 minutes ago, Low&Slow said:

Legit thats how anything "hype" nowadays is selling out.. you guys think this swimbait flippin ish is ridiculous? try buying some retro jordans on a release date.. youll pull your hair out lmao

Homie from work had 11 Devices in effect for a drawing for some dunks shoes. I think he was going to pay 150. After the selection the price people were paying 1,800. Ish is crazy! 

2 minutes ago, bassfiend72 said:

Homie from work had 11 Devices in effect for a drawing for some dunks shoes. I think he was going to pay 150. After the selection the price people were paying 1,800. Ish is crazy! 

Or people just use bots with virtual credit cards. Don't even need to be at the computer when they drop and limits don't matter.

5 minutes ago, 207klasher said:

Or people just use bots with virtual credit cards. Don't even need to be at the computer when they drop and limits don't matter.

Shhhh thats the last thing we need on the swimbait side. If its not already happening.

Edited by Low&Slow
addition

16 minutes ago, 207klasher said:

..but I clicked the little box that confirmed I wasn't a robot.

16 minutes ago, Low&Slow said:

nah im just a alien im out of this world hahah

3 minutes ago, bassbass said:

Maybe one of the ass holes will contact you and hook you up with a couple now that they know you wanted them

Nice try, bots.