3:16 Facebook

Wakebait

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we all ask for a pre order on the shad maybe he will do it.

Yea you don't know Mickey very well :lol:

Everyone has a equal chance at a bait just have to stick a fish on tape from cast to catch with a bait from a release and your golden

Everyone has a equal chance at a bait just have to stick a fish on tape from cast to catch with a bait from a release and your golden

So the ones who didn't luck out on the release are SOL? I didn't get a FS bass and I already had a baby wake and wake jr. Would it count if we already own a bait he released?

I just got a camera i can video with.Its kinda hard to get a top water bite from a bass here in Pa right now. Bet i could get a nice pike to grab it still. :lol: I never got a email about my baby wakes yet.I read on his Facebook the reason he did the wake release was cause people were asking.

Everyone who has spent $300 on a camera and wants to sit in front of a video camera the whole time they are fishing and also got lucky enough to get a bait on the last release and has open water has an equal chance of getting a bait on the next release. :D I know what Mickey is doing he is trying to get the baits in the hands of the guys that fish them which is good, but if I told my wife I needed a go pro so that I can get video so that I can get in on the next release for a $150 dollar bait my swimbait days would be over.

Your not mad are you Jason :o

I actually am not mad at all, I am pretty much done with the release thing. There are plenty of other baits on the market that are quality and catch good fish that you can buy most of the time. I will always make sure I have some 3:16 wake baits in my box and will snag the occasional one on the black market but am no longer going to stay up for the madness of a release. No question 3:16 are great baits, but are they worth the hassle of getting them? Everyone has to decide. I think if he did all pre orders it would be great, then you get the color you want and the sink rate you want and no one is buying them even though they don't want them just to use them to trade. Anyways like I said I am not mad at all didn't mean to come across that way just making the point that what was stated that anyone can be guaranteed a bait "just by videoing a cast to catch" is not always that simple. But I guess you have to pay to play in the game. Good luck on the next release everyone.

I just hope if he drops a release the website doesn't crash lol with over 1000 likes on FB I can only imagine how many dudes are F5ing. Last time my screen didn't even load and when it did I was SOL. At least I then I had cash towards a gopro 8-)

Everyone who has spent $300 on a camera and wants to sit in front of a video camera the whole time they are fishing and also got lucky enough to get a bait on the last release and has open water has an equal chance of getting a bait on the next release. :D I know what Mickey is doing he is trying to get the baits in the hands of the guys that fish them which is good, but if I told my wife I needed a go pro so that I can get video so that I can get in on the next release for a $150 dollar bait my swimbait days would be over.

I use a sony bloggie that can be had for 80 bucks. the water proof sport edition is 150 on sale and 1080 HD, the works. I think its awesome that mickey does that with his releases. If it were all pre order than everyone would have 3:16 hardbaits. I remember when anglers would search high and low trying to find baits no one else had. Now everyone seems to want the exact same bait this dude or that dude is slaying them on.

and there are other good baits out there, but I dont know of one bait that is as good looking, consistant, durable, backed by a lifetime warranty, and MADE IN THE USA. sure JDM stuff is nice but Id rather support my fellow american if I can, especially when the product is one of if not the best on the market.