3:16 Facebook

Wakebait

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone who ordered trout color get their wakes from the last release? My buddy got his bass and perch baby wakes. I am still waiting on bass and trout. I don't think he started painting the trout yet so that is probably why.

He's doing a batch at a time. Got my bass wake still waiting on my dark trout maybe by next week we get'em..

Has anyone who ordered trout color get their wakes from the last release? My buddy got his bass and perch baby wakes. I am still waiting on bass and trout. I don't think he started painting the trout yet so that is probably why.

I ordered a trout Jr and baby in perch and am still waiting.

i ordered a bass and shad baby wake. I havent gotten either. I know he did the bass babys already, i dunno about the shad. But i bet if you have an order like i have, hes gonna wait till he has both colors done so he can ship them at the same time and not waste money on shipping one bait at a time.

is he posting them one colorway at a time? hahah how do u guys know when he is posting them? just keep checkin 24/7 ..?

I know trout is one of the next ones, not sure of he shipped shad yet but if not that's coming up soon. Follow him on Instagram, he posts a lot of pictures.