Swimbait Underground Bait Share - Traveling Cl8 Baby Possum

El_Weruso

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, greentrout said:

I hope the possum picked up some luck on it's trip! I fished it 3-4 outings and had one hit on the crank down. Was a small one that really only grabbed the tail. 

Thanks for sharing a picture and hope you catch one!

Maybe others have success other ways but I have the best luck with my possum deflecting it off stuff. I've tried just cranking weedlines with it and maybe I haven't done it enough but I didn't have much luck. It was only when I found hard cover and could crank it down and bounce it off that I would get bit. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Had it for a little bit, but wasn't able to get it wet unfortunately.  Had to work the days that I thought I'd be off. If you work in a hospital setting or healthcare in general,  you know where I'm coming from. We're all over this ish......and beat! 

I did add hook keepers as well as an @Fallof74 wrap to the package, so the bait will stay nice and cozy during its travels. Good luck to all who participate.  

20211028_121154.jpg

26 minutes ago, thebeardedbassman said:

Had it for a little bit, but wasn't able to get it wet unfortunately.  Had to work the days that I thought I'd be off. If you work in a hospital setting or healthcare in general,  you know where I'm coming from. We're all over this ish......and beat! 

I did add hook keepers as well as an @Fallof74 wrap to the package, so the bait will stay nice and cozy during its travels. Good luck to all who participate.  

20211028_121154.jpg

Without getting to far off topic thanks for the hard work at this time may you be blessed with a nice DD once you finally have some time to get on the water !