Swimbait Underground x Tackle Warehouse

swimbaitunderground

Very good partnership. I think it will do nothing but benefit the site and its members. I don't think we need to have any of the concerns regarding censorship seeing that TW is a retailer and not a manufacturer.

I agree. Just as long as it stay with retailers and not manufacturers, its a great idea. I buy from TW 99% of the time anyways.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very Nice!!

Don't mind the crybabies...... They think they own this site just because of what they say they think they know..... Buncha Crap...

dont just get your feet wet Mr. Vague... Jump in! they meaning.......

From personal experience buying from TW, as well as being one overly honest person about products they sell on a forum they support, this is a good union for this forum. Awesome E-Tailer and I'll do my best to link from here for future purchases. Their customer service is prompt and back bending to get one happy and accommodated and I've seen plenty of negative comments on their own site's customer reviews so I don't see them trying to censor what happens here. This sites integrity will remain untarnished.

Those that are unhappy...feel free to pay for the costs of maintaining the site out of your own pockets.

I don't care what they do and I like tackle warehouse but if you can't see the irony in them being a sponsor here then that's on you.

Also GMAFB it doesn't cost that much to run a forum,you can even get one hosted for free if it's an issue. Most of us have spent 3 figures on baits I think a lot of us would be willing to throw a little cash towards the site when we use the black market or just as a donation to keep it running the way it has been without outside help. Certainly enough to cover the cost of "maintaining".

Those that are unhappy...feel free to pay for the costs of maintaining the site out of your own pockets.

I don't care what they do and I like tackle warehouse but if you can't see the irony in them being a sponsor here then that's on you.

Also GMAFB it doesn't cost that much to run a forum,you can even get one hosted for free if it's an issue. Most of us have spent 3 figures on baits I think a lot of us would be willing to throw a little cash towards the site when we use the black market or just as a donation to keep it running the way it has been without outside help. Certainly enough to cover the cost of "maintaining".

+1

So do it then if it's so easy. Go ahead and start a donation thread or whatever your plans are. All I know is actions speak louder than words. GMAFB...I like that one.

All I'm saying is the admin could have got a little bit of money (it doesn't cost much) if they would have asked without outside help (sponsorship) but with the banner up that ship's probably already sailed. I didn't know they needed funds,and wouldn't assume that when I've moderated forums before that were hosted for FREE.

If the admin. wants to make some extra cash or turn this into something bigger that's cool too but it WILL change the atmosphere around here. I'm not guessing on that either.

So do it then if it's so easy. Go ahead and start a donation thread or whatever your plans are. All I know is actions speak louder than words. GMAFB...I like that one.

I got FIVE ON IT....