Deep water summer swimbaits

lurejunkie

Hey Underground,

I struggle to catch bass after the post spawn when the bass start to move deep (when I say deep I am talking 12 to 20 feet for my lakes).  What swimbaits and/or techniques do you use to catch big summer bass on drop offs or ledges or in river channels and etc.   that you care to share? I searched the site and didn't find anything on this subject but maybe I didn't enter the right search words  to find it,

Thanks for any help and Thanks to all of the active military and veterans out there. Happy Memorial Day. God Bless America.

You can see one method I have had success with under the topic Weird ways to fish a Swimbait. That technique worked for me on many lakes with deep ledges after I accidentally figured it out. But it shined when bass weren’t actively feeding. More of a reaction bite in my opinion. But I’ve drug many of 6” - 8” soft swimbaits down ledges and hit key structure just like I would with a really deep crank or football jig. I used heavy single hook Swimbait heads.