8 inch weedless hudds

Jut

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For a bunch of swimbaiters you guys sure are impatient....

Hell yeah! I want to fish them lol. I'm just crying cause I've never had good experience when it says the bait shipped two weeks ago and still nothing.

I received my order a few days ago, although it was just a few 68's I ordered for a friend. I never checked my order status on the site, or received a shipping confirmation email. Just the surprise delivery that is always welcomed :D Hope the rest of you fellas that are waiting get yours promptly and put em to work quickly

I had all sorts of issues when I ordered. After filling out my information and my payment information and completing the order, the bait was set to ship to someone I dont even know is Sylmar CA. I emailed Ken and he promised to make it right several weeks ago. I logged into my account to see that the bait shipped to said person, who I dont even know.

Ugh.. Hoping Ken will get this straightened out.

i just received my shipment on saturday and didnt get any info that it shipped or any tracking number it just showed up... But hot damn does this 8 inch weedless look bitchin!!! soooo sick 8-) cant wait for the weedless 68's

anyone fished these baits yet!!? I had no problem day one setting and keepin the hook in the fishes face (smaller fish Maye 3-4 Pounders) but day two i farmed a decent sized fish and it led me to wonder do others have problems keeping the fish hooked with these weedless 8 inchers

Does any one have their account still say "shipping processed"?

I ordered 4 minutes after they were released and still no sign of my baits.

Same thing with me. I got mine like in the first min lol and nothing. Just only a label made. I wonder why some went out and some didnt. Waiting for these sucks...

Does any one have their account still say "shipping processed"?

I ordered 4 minutes after they were released and still no sign of my baits.

Same thing with me. I got mine like in the first min lol and nothing. Just only a label made. I wonder why some went out and some didnt. Waiting for these sucks...

Maybe check with them. I ordered mine the day after or something, I'm not sure but I do know I did not order them right away. Got an email that the sale would be over so I ordered. But I got them in the mail a day ago. I will check my orrder to see when I ordered.