8 inch weedless hudds

Jut

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dude FML already broke one off a first for me she splashed around right after for a sec hope she threw it nothing after a hour or so floaters.. man rock pile must have knicked my line.. dead stick with a twitch .. beer.. burrpp... :?

Got mine too...only..... I got the wrong one. I ordered a rof 12 and it even says rof12 on the receipt that's in the box but I got a rof 5. I guess I'll just try to email Ken. Hopefully it won't take too long to get a 12 out to me. (If he has any left)

My tracking says a label has been made and shipped a week ago. Got a bad feeling about this one.

Same here. There is a tracking number but nothing had happened yet.

At least you guys got a tracking number. I still haven't received anything! I think I'll give it 1 more week and email Ken.

My tracking says a label has been made and shipped a week ago. Got a bad feeling about this one.

Same here. There is a tracking number but nothing had happened yet.

At least you guys got a tracking number. I still haven't received anything! I think I'll give it 1 more week and email Ken.

I had to log on to his site to get the tracking number. it is not sent out yet. just says electronic shipping received on the usps site. but on kens site it says shipped a week ago. this happens sometimes when I buy on flea bay. the sender prints the shipping ticket from pay pal. that is when the tracking number is made but the package is not send out yet.

on a side note I feel ok about this with ken I used pay pal. not like I when I gave that shmuck jfish from killer Whimpstinks cash. :x