So who is buying this lol

basskickinrednick

55 minutes ago, basskickinrednick said:

Hopefully it's eligible during their Labor Day or Black Friday 25% off sale. That would make it very reasonable, a down right steal. 

I would if I had the money. The Manifold “Deniro” is a Sick bait. I’ve seen them made out of Shark Skin, Snake Skin, and all kinds of other stuff. Very cool baits, but more on the collectible side for me, costing that much money..

Edited by iFishLA

I bought one, thing massive I've got it mostly as search bait. You think it be to big for bass but I was at one of my local spots there was a guy trout fishing the spot I know had some big bass. Anyway he hook into this 20 inch trout that was almost  3lbs and this 7to8 pound bass was trying to eat that thing. Guy still landed it. I Weighed and measured the trout to see how big of a bait it was trying to eat.  I allways know that a 10lb bass can eat a 16inch trout. Never thought 7to8 pound bass would try to eat a 20 inch trout.

I got about 35hours on my manifold  with all my hardware and when its wet it weighs 50oz. I've only had a 5 pounder to come up and smack it while 8trapping it. Its really funny tho the sheer amount of 3 and 4 pounders squaring up on it.   I do got plans on trying to put on a downrigger and trolling for lake trout and bulltrout. I'm still stuck on the bank so hoping I will find someone to take me.

4 hours ago, basssavage24/7 said:

I bought one, thing massive I've got it mostly as search bait. You think it be to big for bass but I was at one of my local spots there was a guy trout fishing the spot I know had some big bass. Anyway he hook into this 20 inch trout that was almost  3lbs and this 7to8 pound bass was trying to eat that thing. Guy still landed it. I Weighed and measured the trout to see how big of a bait it was trying to eat.  I allways know that a 10lb bass can eat a 16inch trout. Never thought 7to8 pound bass would try to eat a 20 inch trout.

I got about 35hours on my manifold  with all my hardware and when its wet it weighs 50oz. I've only had a 5 pounder to come up and smack it while 8trapping it. Its really funny tho the sheer amount of 3 and 4 pounders squaring up on it.   I do got plans on trying to put on a downrigger and trolling for lake trout and bulltrout. I'm still stuck on the bank so hoping I will find someone to take me.

That is awesome! Would love to see that, had bass and muskie chase bluegill and small bass hooked up but nothing very big. Good point about the drawing power tho got 1lbers on up looking at my 250. Was thinking about getting a KGB King for that use but that Deniro would be crazy to see. Keep us updated. 

5 hours ago, basssavage24/7 said:

Damn baller alert lol jk in all seriousness what are you throwing it on a tuna rod ? Lol