Roman Made Mother

evans_usmc69

• 3 weeks later...
Lucas,

Anymore updates on the muskies/pike hitting the perch mama and the toll perch mama took?

I threw that heavy 8itch for four hours Sunday without as much as a follow (see my deep water post in the main forum :lol: ) I switched to the Deps 250 after the Momma's tail started falling off and I didn't have any glue in the boat.

The good news is that I look like Schwarzenegger in his prime from the workout throwing it gave me. :lol:

Lucas,

Anymore updates on the muskies/pike hitting the perch mama and the toll perch mama took?

I threw that heavy 8itch for four hours Sunday without as much as a follow (see my deep water post in the main forum :lol: ) I switched to the Deps 250 after the Momma's tail started falling off and I didn't have any glue in the boat.

The good news is that I look like Schwarzenegger in his prime from the workout throwing it gave me. :lol:

:lol::lol: Guess that's why I throw monster baits, makes me feel like AH-nold :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Here is a pic of two beauties I added to the arsenal. Hope to be able to contribute to this review thread.

bb7d9d5c-244e-4373-a748-c603a6e3fa8c_zpsd4ca6196.jpg

Initial impressions: make sure you have a STOUT rod and get ready to see a lot of followers.

Beautiful baits man, can't wait to see what you add to the review :D

• 2 weeks later...
Just got mine in today and this thing is a beast! Can't wait for my XXH Parabolic to get here so I can start stickin stripers. Just curious, are you guys using the stock hooks or is there a better option?

Stock hooks never gave me any issues, but I prefer the ST-66 2/0s

Nice review Travis. Has any one used the Roman Made Trick ? I was just informed by Micky99 that I won one at the Worcester show last weekend. I'm not sure if it's a lipless or lipped bait that I won, but, I can't wait to toss it in the spring.

Micky99 - If you see this can you get back to me on the winnings, thanks...508-795-5965