Gan Craft 70 Brown Trout

willlliw

On 1/15/2022 at 9:59 PM, Jean-Luc said:

Can they be used to catch stocker rainbows? I feel like that would so much fun to use if its something that they'd eat.

yes

light or med light rod

8-10lb braid to 6lb leader

they crush them

also using the slow sink 70, 128, and 148 in the same situations as flukes works wonders on bass 

Edited by lost_avian0252

YO THATS A NICE ONE

7 hours ago, brootalititties said:

Nice! I actually did this a few months back and forgot to post but caught a nice stream brown on flashy chartreuse 70, very fun on ultralight tackle!

0618D7EE-61B1-49D9-968D-02062A15F8DC.jpeg

182F563A-1202-4B3B-9DE2-99FBC66F70A8.jpeg

9BC36508-4CE1-46F3-80FC-1EECFDF21455.jpeg

I know they make a floater and also have a specific trout line of colors and that the trout line come with single hooks but they harder to find

love gancraft 

stay out there, have fun, and remember!

no stream is too small for trout

21 hours ago, lost_avian0252 said:

YO THATS A NICE ONE

I know they make a floater and also have a specific trout line of colors and that the trout line come with single hooks but they harder to find

love gancraft 

stay out there, have fun, and remember!

no stream is too small for trout

I think those are the ones I have, i actually snagged a 5 piece lot of them off the black market awhile back but they’re not the same colors I see on most retail sites and they do have barbless single hooks which is nice cause it’s heavily restricted in the areas I fish! Just need to get myself a certified bfs setup now, I’ve just been fishing them on my normal ultralight spinning combo 

4 minutes ago, brootalititties said:

I think those are the ones I have, i actually snagged a 5 piece lot of them off the black market awhile back but they’re not the same colors I see on most retail sites and they do have barbless single hooks which is nice cause it’s heavily restricted in the areas I fish! Just need to get myself a certified bfs setup now, I’ve just been fishing them on my normal ultralight spinning combo 

OH AWESOME!!!!