3:16 lure. company?..

R8R

Well, Texas does THINK it is a country.

Because Texas is the ONLY state that was ever an independent nation. We joined the U.S. by treaty, negotiated as equals. And, that treaty gives us the right to leave any time we want.

reason #67 of why Texas is badass.

Well, Texas does THINK it is a country.

Because Texas is the ONLY state that was ever an independent nation. We joined the U.S. by treaty, negotiated as equals. And, that treaty gives us the right to leave any time we want.

reason #67 of why Texas is badass.

Agreed!

Are there ever going to be public releases again or is Mickey only going to sell to his "collectors club"? does anyone know?

mickey will still be doing public releases. the collector's club is a thing for one-off baits, etc.

Are there ever going to be public releases again or is Mickey only going to sell to his "collectors club"? does anyone know?

I think there's another FS Trout release soon. Unpainted baits were on Instagram about a week or so ago.

Ive noticed that the Deps and 250ss has taken a lot of the luster of 3:16 baits the past year or so, that and other bait makers are doing a really good job coming up with new baits and way better pricing in my personal opinion. I can buy a Bullshad most of the time, or buy a MattLures Gill, or TyLures Trout etc. No waiting for hints on FB or whatever, you can buy one 3/4 the year or more. Trying to buy a 3:16 bait online is like winning a scratch off lottery ticket, its possible but not likely. Problem I have is you see new 3:16 baits on sale on here or ebay all the time. I understand friends etc get baits, hell if I made baits my friends would get the same treatment. Im just not going to pay scalper prices for an already slightly overpriced bait to begin with. I will say the freestyle changed the game though and his quality and materials are the best. Not hating, just an opinion.

What was said a few months ago was that there would be a couple releases a month and that the next one was another 8" trout in some different colors. If I remember right it is still from the wake jr contest. So hopefully whoever got in on that will get a bait for sure still... me being one of them. I really hope he comes out with a 6 or 8" arm but im not gonna hold my breath on that or the sport........