Pat's Perch

idbass

Anyone know if pat is still doing this?

I sent him a pm and didn't hear back, maybe he's not taking any more requests? Congrats to guys that got them.

Pat only replies to a PM when a PP or PT is ready to ship so don’t PM him 50X :D he only makes a few at a time so be patient guys.

I sent him a pm and didn't hear back, maybe he's not taking any more requests? Congrats to guys that got them.

Pat only replies to a PM when a PP or PT is ready to ship so don’t PM him 50X :D he only makes a few at a time so be patient guys.

I can imagine..poor guy. Mark all, delete marked!

Yes i'm still doing these but I do it as a side job, very time consuming to say the least :D I'm now just starting on SU guys in order of PM'S sent. Thanks for being patient

Pat, if you can, what are some of the differences between the current model and the ones DSouth mentioned earlier in the thread?

I'm guessing that would cover old vs new PP/PT.

Just a more realistic look basically, still tweaking them though

This is the most versatile bait I have ever fished. Gets crushed on the wake, on the crank down and now on the troll. Was trolling with my father in law in the California Delta when this 37" striper crushed it. It was a good thing the fish was going for a fish fry since the bait was sucked down so deep. Awesome bait, mine has almost no paint left on it now but still sticking the fish, caught two more with it that trip too.

post-296-14252990267441_thumb.jpg