Looking to get a ugly bullshad painted. But Where?

Born 2 fish

I have a super ugly bullshad that was once bone that was dyed with  blue with spike it. And it’s ugly. So I’m wanting a repaint preferably in bluegill. Who should I send it to for paint? 

Hear is the ugly bait it did catch a fish tho.

CB52AE42-1A1B-4E4D-8A00-00949A092AB5.jpeg

Whoever will take the job. I quit painting any baits that have been colored with sharpies or any dyes. They have to be sandblasted until every bit of it’s gone or scuffed and cleared before laying paint down or it will bleed through the new paint. I don’t use a sandblaster so it’s basically prep, clear, cure, prep, prime, paint and clear again. Even at double the price, it’s a headache I no longer mess with. 

4 minutes ago, SVT THUNDER said:

Whoever will take the job. I quit painting any baits that have been colored with sharpies or any dyes. They have to be sandblasted until every bit of it’s gone or scuffed and cleared before laying paint down or it will bleed through the new paint. I don’t use a sandblaster so it’s basically prep, clear, cure, prep, prime, paint and clear again. Even at double the price, it’s a headache I no longer mess with. 

Ah I did not  know that maybe I’ll just use it as is.

13 hours ago, chefchris said:

Spray paint it 

bone, orange belly 

I second this... I would scuff it up with a scotch pad or something similar then paint it. They sell dirt cheap airbrushes at harbor freight if you have one of those nearby. I think I bought mine for like $15 there.

1 hour ago, Dink whisperer said:

I second this... I would scuff it up with a scotch pad or something similar then paint it. They sell dirt cheap airbrushes at harbor freight if you have one of those nearby. I think I bought mine for like $15 there.

this will work good but use a red scotch pad because it equal to around 400 grit sandpaper. also question what paint do you use with the air brush and also is it powered with a air compressor or what does it use?

6 minutes ago, jp_midwest said:

this will work good but use a red scotch pad because it equal to around 400 grit sandpaper. also question what paint do you use with the air brush and also is it powered with a air compressor or what does it use?

It came with a tiny plug in compressor. I haven't painted any baits with it but for other stuff I've been using automotive grade paint. Not sure if that would also work on resin? 

9 minutes ago, Dink whisperer said:

It came with a tiny plug in compressor. I haven't painted any baits with it but for other stuff I've been using automotive grade paint. Not sure if that would also work on resin? 

it should work. practically plastic unless the paint thinner eats up the resin.