Just got band from Bedfishnation

swimbait 24/7

Well the truth hurts they couldn't answer any of my questions on the site just called me ugly and a hater the two nest incredibles mainly mattlures would rather crawl around the rock or hide behind a tree looking for a nesting bass to catch like so many of them. No videos just the some old b.s that you would get from a nest fisherman. Read it for your self before they remove it, other then i think that they are a bunch of posers.I did learn a few things Bassindon thinks i'm ugly :lol: The bloody tail on the fish no answer, why the gill photo from mike no answer, But some funny sh:t the worst thing that could happen to a site like that is selling bedfishing supplies and getting a false reading that your a real swimbaiter.I think that they believe we are all blind. These guy have the fish on the bed in front of them and can't film them catching'em Why? flying lures did it, banjo minnow did it there spot is safe. There just a legend in there own minds. But what true swimbaiter would watch a bed video anyway.check it out maybe i'm wrong.The funny thing is they think last week I call them out for a video thats a joke, what your going to film two mouth a year :lol: :lol:You no back in the hay I watched all of these guys claim how great they were. I sat back watched an did my own thing then most if not all fell apart saying no bites, your a spot bunner they won't eat a hudd or swimbait some even wanted people to give them money to fish the HBC they though they were so great I just made video and keeped my mouth shut it's my time now.(It's on tape!)

Dont let em get you down butch. Your the king of swimbaits everyone knows that. And like you said you got vids to prove it. No way you can sight fish bombing a bait that far and slow rolling it along the bottom. Unless you have xray vision! lol. I think its funny when people post swimbaitfish fish with lures hanging out saying they got it off a point or a deep channel etc. and u find them out on the lake just cruising the shoreline looking for beds. lol. Im not gonna lie i catch a few bed fish now and then but i defenitely dont post pics of bed fish. Whether there toads or not it doesnt take much skill to rip one off a bed. But its fun! lol. Keep sticking those giants butch i wish i was half the swimbait fishermen you are!

LOL. Go get em' Butch. The funny thing many people bashed you without knowing your identity.

My favs: "Don't try and bash Mike just because he caught a fish bigger than you ever will." and "It always seems to be some clown who couldn't catch a significant fish even if you let him reach into Mike's livewell."

hahah

butch, Simple put F^CK EM. You are seriously an inspiration to all of us. Your video's are extremely motivational. What I think is funny is the people who talk Sh!t to you on "the other" site and then don't say a peep over here. F^CK em'

Maybe one day I'll have a fragment of the skill you do to consistently put BIG fish in the boat.

Keep stickin em' man!

Jake

I love the guy who doesn't know its Butch and says he could only dream of catching a fish like that :P Butch is laughing at these guys. I don't know too much about Mike Long but I do agree that targeting bedfish with swimbaits shouldn't be confused with swimbaiting. Our fisheries especially in So Cal are so pressured already so I think that guys who are high profile should be willing to set an example for the new swimbait generation and take a stand. A lot of this business is based on selling baits so you get the potential for guys to grab at any good press opportunities...

Is Butch Brown Bass fishings big swimbait stick? I have to ASSUME he is based on the amount of footage he's provided catching DD fish. Until I see someone else step up and provide anything similar its all the proof I need.

A lot of people dislike Allan Cole but I have to ASSUME he is the striper swimbait #1 stick for the same reason? Noone even comes close to providing the amount of proof of big fish. (Including a state record!)

They are idiots for losing your input over there and I think I speak for most everyone that we are happy to have you. I appreciate the inspiration.

JK

Spooky, not trying to jump into this, I do not know Mike personaly, have been facebook friends for awhile and try to soak up info when I see him at trade shows. I can say one thing, he sticks big fish and posts them every month of the year. To say he only catches fish in spring is incorrect.

it's my time now.(It's on tape!)

The way Ive always seen it is it has always been your time from the very beginning and likely to the end (whatever and whenever that is)k, and Ive never thought anybody ever questioned that. Anybody whose followed the evolution of swimbaits, the history, and the players knows that.

I don't know Mike Long or how he fishes just what I have heard from Matt and a few others. All that I hard from them was all pretty much that he was the greatest. But..... he has sold me a Rock Hard Swimbait that wouldn't swim much less catch a fish, A catch 22 that fell apart after two fish, and now I see him on the Bull Crap website with two fish with the photos taken just like the one on the other site. :roll:

And why would anybody hold a fish up by the gills (hiding their hand and potentialy hurting a rare trophy fish just to do so) at the perfect angle to also hide thier much longer than average arm in multiple photos except to hide the true size of the fish? Guess it is to be expected from the same guy who sold me a Rock Hard bait saying it was the greatest swimbait ever that wouldn't swim,then a catch 22 that caught only two before it fell apart, and now is on the Bull Crap website where people are getting new "redesigned" baits with eyes that are falling out and falling apart after just one or even no fish. It's just to be expected. It's just where much of the swimbait business has gone.

I can only speak for myself but here is my reason. I have worked my rear end off to learn how to catch the biggest fish I can catch. For the last few years I was on the water longer longer than anybody else I know of. I am talking from sun up to sunset to sunset with an 1.5 hour drive each way. I was on the water or sleeping most of the year. I went home and worked on swimbaits or something else to do with fishing slept a few hours and was back on the water. When I had a real job it was even worse. I went to work and then would go fish till I had just enough time to sleep a couple hours. I could go on but you get the idea. Well I learned mostly from my own hard work and not much else how to catch fish nobody else can catch. If I had decided to certify them I would have caught three maybe four of the largest 25 fish ever caught in GA and caught them all out of public lakes. As far as I know I would be the only person to ever do that or anything close to it without bedfishing. I am not trying to brag about it but I did it and worked my tail off learning to do it.

Now, when some guy comes and promotes himself as something he is not with a load of lies he is like a theif stealing from others and makes it harder for others to make money or get credit in a legit honest way. For example I pretty much have to catch fish on video now for anyone to believe I caught the fish on a bait I make and sell. Why? Because Mike Bucca claimed to catch fish on a swimbait that were shocked up by a shockboat and over 2000 people saw it on his original post. So people start to believe that anybody selling a swimbait will probably lie about it. I just about have to take a "Poser photo" for anyone to believe how big the fish is. Why? Because everybody just assumes that all of us hold our fish way out to make it look bigger then it is because that's what the others do. I could go on and on. So, I have no problem telling the truth about someone like Mike Bucca because I have no respect for people like that. It's no different than talking about the thief that broke into someones house and took from them or someone who scams people out of money by selling a lie. That's just how I see it.