Where's Butch?

SPEEDBEAD

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know I'm not the only one, but I really dig the way this forum is moving. I remember almost being scared to post, freaked out to "say the wrong thing about the wrong guy" or something along those lines. Definitely seems much more open and friendly now. Keep it rollin guys! :)

I'm not sure that I can agree with you. Kind of seems like we are turning into Swimbait nation these days.

I know I'm not the only one, but I really dig the way this forum is moving. I remember almost being scared to post, freaked out to "say the wrong thing about the wrong guy" or something along those lines. Definitely seems much more open and friendly now. Keep it rollin guys! :)

I'm not sure that I can agree with you. Kind of seems like we are turning into Swimbait nation these days.

I agree.

I agree.

F you poser assclowns!!!

Feel more like home now? ;):lol:

I wish he would stay gone. I guess I could leave just as easy. I dont like him or his sarcasm . There are some I dont care for in this sport . Im just saying too.

It's your show Big Don, I'm just a passerby!

Thank you to all the members on this site...best of luck and keep sticking the swimbait pigs.

i dont see why everyone gets so uptight about what people say on the internet. Everyone is supposed to sing coom buy ya or some crap? hold hands and pray together or something. I love SU but when it comes down to it, its a cool site to interact, discuss and learn when IM NOT FISHING. I dont let what anyone of you says effect WTF i do on the water. Everyone that gets but hurt over some silly words needs to man up or go play barbies or something. Freakin prissy babies whining about some guy being mean or saying bad stuff, come the F on and get yourself together. If someones gonna hate someone or get but hurt about some comments... HATE ME! TRASH TALK ME.... Lord knows I dont give a crap!

Didn't start the thread to get anyone ruffled up.

There are guys out there who have more knowledge of swimbaits than I can ever possibly hope to grasp. Some of you guys are friends, some hate the ground others walk on.

I'm on the search for info. Yeah, I get a kick out of reading some of the bad interactions you guys have had. I participate in the drama threads. I'm sure along the way I've pissed off guys. That's not the point.

The point of these boards is to help each other get better. It's not to see who has the best personality, who can accumulate the most toys or who can win a popularity contest. I personally know some really antisocial mofos and some real pricks that possess a wealth of knowledge in areas I'm interested. I had some teachers in school that were really assholes but I still learned from them. You take the good with the bad. You filter out what you don't care for and absorb the information that applies to you.

Take my rambling as you will. I want to catch the biggest fish that are available to me. I'd appreciate the help of anyone along the way.