Swimbaiters vs. civilans

fishermanx14

Seriously though your state might have a law making it illegal to harass fisherman. Anything protected by the first amendment is legal but if she does anything to physically disturb you, you might be able to have her ticketed.

Might be something to look into if she takes it farther than being a noisy crazy 4 letter word...

Yea so far the only physical thing she has done is thrown bread crust at me and tried to pour some type of liquid on my 12 year old little brother.

Dude, I'm not a big call the cops kinda guy at all but I'd have done something about that...

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a hobo come up to me one time when I was fishing at night. I thought it was a cop I talked to him for a little bit but he was cool. but I never let him get close to me. you always have to be carful you never know what's going to happen.

What a nut job... lol, bread crumbs and liquid??? haha that chick followed you home? Next time call the cops and tell them somebody was harassing you, threatened to strangle you, and is now following you home; legally, I'm pretty sure that is considered assault. A dirty bastard like me would definitely be in jail so why not some old hag. Sounds like somebody needs to find a Mandingo on her deck and put it to good use. Keep at it, but don't instigate, and try and enjoy yourself despite her actions.

Seriously though your state might have a law making it illegal to harass fisherman. Anything protected by the first amendment is legal but if she does anything to physically disturb you, you might be able to have her ticketed.

Might be something to look into if she takes it farther than being a noisy crazy 4 letter word...

Yea so far the only physical thing she has done is thrown bread crust at me and tried to pour some type of liquid on my 12 year old little brother.

Dude, I'm not a big call the cops kinda guy at all but I'd have done something about that...

Neither am i, but i dont have a cell phone currently....if things every start to get out of control im just going to make a 200 yard dash to my house and grab the land line.

What a nut job... lol, bread crumbs and liquid??? haha that chick followed you home? Next time call the cops and tell them somebody was harassing you, threatened to strangle you, and is now following you home; legally, I'm pretty sure that is considered assault. A dirty bastard like me would definitely be in jail so why not some old hag. Sounds like somebody needs to find a Mandingo on her deck and put it to good use. Keep at it, but don't instigate, and try and enjoy yourself despite her actions.

Haahaha! I wish i had one to put on her deck

My weirdest encounter was when I was striper fishing on the north shore. Being only 15 it was pretty scary.

My parents left me to fish while they went to go get food. Half hour in, this guy on a bike comes up to me, and asks me how it's going, what u fishing for and other crap. However, he asked me if I smoked which was a warning call to reel up and leave. I just stared walking down the road while talking to him to get to a more populated place. Then he said bye and left. Really got the adrenaline pumping though.

I haven't had to deal with much while fishing, just some guy trying to sell me dope when i was 15 or so, just said no and kept fishing and he moved on lol. Then there's always those annoying kids on shore that throw at your boat and in your spot and keep asking you what you've caught and with what and how many times you wiped this morning and keep telling you that should be fishing with "this bait i'm using because last week my cousin got a 12 incher on it" bait. I guess you just learn to tune those questions out and keep fishing.