Toxic Baits Wade Hoggs and Wade Jr. Free Giveaway Contest

Ceaser

With my new Bootleg Series of ABS baits ready to release I've decided to do a giveaway for the members here and other virtual platforms. I will be giving away two baits to winners chosen at random from this thread. The winners will be able to choose between the "Toxic Shad" Wade Hoggs or Wade Jr.   To enter all you have to do is be a member of the Swimbait Underground community and post a picture with a fish you caught on ANY swimbait large or small. That's it. Im really really excited to be able to bring these baits into the community after a long while in development. These baits are basically knock offs of their resin counterparts the Wade Hoggs and Snapper. These baits were built to perform at the same level as our resin line at half the price. I hope everyone has a great day. We will pick a winner Friday March 1st. 

AC356FE5-9C98-4E59-8298-306D1E403853 (2).jpeg

50C6986B-A094-469C-873B-733D9C7C3A71 (2).jpeg

Wish I didn’t have water on my lens for the pic, all good though, this was a very cool catch. The day before I watched her T-Bone the Micro Mink with her mouth closed right between both hooks. Came back the next day to the same isolated clump, casted past the clump and cranked the MM straight into the clump and she chomped it! I’m definitely long arming her in the pic, but still, she was big, a little over 9lbs.

IMG_1977.thumb.png.46859af84b0e87e2c232916e1b3baad6.pngIMG_1978.thumb.png.53d8fbceca091fea09177a81f844fcd5.png

I tell you this all the time, and pls don't pick me, but I gotta say the WADE HOGGS IS THE GOAT WAKE BAIT. Profile picture is a fish I caught on the Wade Hoggs cranked down 8 feet over 20' of water. Had weights on both hooks and a suspend strip to make it sink. 

Congrats on the ABS line!!!

Congrats on the growth! Excited to see where this new journey takes you. Looking forward to picking a couple up knowing my tendency to lose lures. Here’s the fish I caught 30 minutes after getting my whipper snapper in the mail. Safe to say it works. Please ignore the stupidly excited face I made, I was in a rut for awhile and was extremely happy. 

B6537F08-BDE5-44B3-BFE8-BFB89CB820C1.jpeg