Opinions on the Huddleston Deluxe Rod

gtw7983

:lol: being upset with you is like bieng mad at a mentally handicap kid... Yea they can be irritating but what's the point they can't help it :lol::lol::lol:

Lost every bit of respect from me. From someone having a handicapped cousin, that was very low class :roll:

Geoff be serious you know me..I was making a point about dons being able to understand my point of view if my metaphor was in poor taste I appllogize to the forum

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know Don personaly, and let me tell you there is no "ego." He's acomplished some thing very few people have or ever will do. But he is also sharing with you the idea that with hard work and dedication. You can reach your goal too, what ever they are. And I understand there will always be the "Jealous".... Keep on keeping on Don!

This went from a question about the Hudd Rod to bickering and trash talking, taking cheap shots at each other and now we have an ego review! We need a trash talking forum on here for this so we don't waste the areas for real information.

I posted it that way to see how long it would take someone to comment back about the spelling. 1 hour, Hahahahahahah, hook, line and sinker. It's people like this that really have nothing to say but want to increase their posts. That's what really drags this site down.

I posted it that way to see how long it would take someone to comment back about the spelling. 1 hour, Hahahahahahah, hook, line and sinker. It's people like this that really have nothing to say but want to increase their posts. That's what really drags this site down.

Seems a bit hypocritical upon review of your comments on this thread . . . :roll:

Yeah, I'm worried about my post count on this website. Ha. By the way, "Not Allowed" you and your misspelled post.

Yeah, I'm worried about my post count on this website. Ha. By the way, "Not Allowed" you and your misspelled post.

Chase him off, just one more guy who actually knows how to fish to leave the forum...... :oops:;)