Prayer request!

Jtelarkin08

Fellas! Look at the original date!

This got bumped back TTT by swimbaitrookie so that everyone can see the little guy's progress a year after it occurred.

I'm sure you're prayers are welcomed still, but time to celebrate the little dude's perseverance and strength! ;)

Thanks Wayne. Yes, celebrate his recovery and pray for his continued progress.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey thanks for bumping this up James. Just now saw it. Yes god is amazing. A year ago is when Rayne was burned over 90% of his body. I had thanksgiving dinner at the wataburger drive through thinking I would probably never get to talk to my little cousin again.

This thanksgiving I am not only thankful for not having to eat wataburger, but for the fact that Rayne is doing amazing. He still has a long way to go but is getting better by the day. He has higher spirits than I could ever imagine a kid having after going through what he has. He is the most giving and loving kid I have ever met and I have learned more from him than I could have ever thought possible.

Since Rayne has been recovering he has gotten to go on a once in a life time deer hunt, hang out in roger staubachs suite twice at cowboys stadium and learn to live a different life than he used to live.

Thanksgiving was awesome this year but the fun couldn't last forever. Today Rayne had his (I think) 12th?? Surgery since his accident. They covered one spot on his back that was still not covered with skin graphs and they also loosened his legs so that he will be able to walk again. They are saying they will have him walking in the next week. He's got a long road but we have a great family to help him out with it

I just saw this, I will be praying for him . This will be a tough time for him recovering and after everything he will be left with questions and doubt about things. This will be one of the toughest trials he will have to face regarding his faith. I will be lifting him up to GOD.