Testing!!!!!!!! Part 2

buttaluns

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How is it when half the posts regarding actual swimbait fishing questions and techniques can sour at the top of the page for days with no replies, but this goes 15 pages in less than 24 hours? Got a lot of takers on here looks like to me. I know, I know, I got a low post count so what do I know.

How is it when half the posts regarding actual swimbait fishing questions and techniques can sour at the top of the page for days with no replies, but this goes 15 pages in less than 24 hours? Got a lot of takers on here looks like to me. I know, I know, I got a low post count so what do I know.

Would you expect anything different? Almost everyone is willing to test new baits, especially a bait like a 3:16 that are so hard to get! Yeah the odds are against us that we will be picked, but it's an exciting opportunity at least!

Would you expect anything different? Almost everyone is willing to test new baits, especially a bait like a 3:16 that are so hard to get! Yeah the odds are against us that we will be picked, but it's an exciting opportunity at least!

Well speaking for myself I don't really feel I have a lot to add yet. Very limited swimbait fishing/equipment so far. I'm here to read and learn mostly, when I have something to add I do.

I agree. I didnt mean to sound negative, Im just shocked at how much traffic this site actually gets compared to people who actually chime in from time to time, thats why I just dont post a lot. Maybe with a thread like this some folks will be more active. I think the idea is awsome and will benefit everybody.

Just remember this, the more you fish,the more you pay attention when you fish, the more you experience and learn, the more you have to contribute ....I told this to somebody else recently who had a low post count. Nothing wrong with learning though...

I agree. I didnt mean to sound negative, Im just shocked at how much traffic this site actually gets compared to people who actually chime in from time to time, thats why I just dont post a lot. Maybe with a thread like this some folks will be more active. I think the idea is awsome and will benefit everybody.

I'm the other way around. I just deleted about 7 saved emails to myself. They were posts on many topics here. But when I was done I didn't post them because....

a) I don't want to come across as a know it all and others get sick of it.

B) Some are to long and I know I don't like real long posts ether :lol:

c) I want to give others a chance to say things too. :D