3:16 freestyle release?

DBirdtn

• Replies 733
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny story! For you guys that dont know, i live in NJ, so the release hit at 12:12am or so. Normally i'd be sleeping especially on a school night! Here is where it gets good. Today happened to be the day that my beautiful wife gave birth to our 7lb, 19" little girl. So here I am lying on a pull out bed, in a hospital, with a 2 hour old baby......and a new fs bass :D !

Thanks Mickey and Rina, and thank God for all the real treasures that life brings. I'm on top of the world right now!

Awesome story, congrats Triv.

-Ali

Funny story! For you guys that dont know, i live in NJ, so the release hit at 12:12am or so. Normally i'd be sleeping especially on a school night! Here is where it gets good. Today happened to be the day that my beautiful wife gave birth to our 7lb, 19" little girl. So here I am lying on a pull out bed, in a hospital, with a 2 hour old baby......and a new fs bass :D !

Thanks Mickey and Rina, and thank God for all the real treasures that life brings. I'm on top of the world right now!

Congrats Triv!

Congrats John so happy for you and your family

DAAAAAMMNNNNNNN YYYOOOOUUUU!!!!!!!!! and its a swing and a miss... :shock::lol::lol: see you in the black market

If you are looking for a SS, I think I can get you one. Already kind of have a deal worked out. PM me tomorrow if you want me to get it for you. I've already got what I need so I might as well help someone else out.

David

DAAAAAMMNNNNNNN YYYOOOOUUUU!!!!!!!!! and its a swing and a miss... :shock::lol::lol: see you in the black market

If you are looking for a SS, I think I can get you one. Already kind of have a deal worked out. PM me tomorrow if you want me to get it for you.

David

i will pm in the am, thanks! Hell yeah

If you are looking for a SS, I think I can get you one. Already kind of have a deal worked out. PM me tomorrow if you want me to get it for you.

David

Cool.congrats Ceaser.

David

Cool, it's probably going to cost me a little bit over retail to get it and we pay taxes here, but there won't be any gouging or any of the flipper "make me an offer" bullsh*t.

PM me after noon and I'll see what I can work out.

David