3:16 freestyle release?

DBirdtn

• Replies 733
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I mean i kind of understand buy two sell one for profit but man people know how hard it is to get these baits and how much effort is put into getting just one and people get the good stuff and flip for alot more than retail.I don't know guess i'm just too stupid and nice to do stuff like that.Oh well sure someone will buy it and that one won't be the last

My SS lit up should be here tomorrow :D Im pumped! And you know what I love about this release, Luke goes and sticks a 9-14 days after they are delivered, that one there is for all the HATERS! For all the dudes that say 3:16 hardbaits all hype and dont produce :lol::lol: insert foot in mouth starting..... NOW! HELL YEAH!

My SS lit up should be here tomorrow :D Im pumped! And you know what I love about this release, Luke goes and sticks a 9-14 days after they are delivered, that one there is for all the HATERS! For all the dudes that say 3:16 hardbaits all hype and dont produce :lol::lol: insert foot in mouth starting..... NOW! HELL YEAH!

Sweet dude, I hope he got that ish on video. My Lip-up bass should be here soon too from 3:16. I’m freakin excited. Thank you Rina & Mickey for making it happen. Video coming soon!!!!

8-) Hell Yea dude! I still have the same feeling in my gut... It's gonna be there a while.

Didn't get it on video, it was pretty late, and too dark. I don't really care though. I still have the memories ;) .

Get out there and stick a fish homie!!!

8-) Hell Yea dude! I still have the same feeling in my gut... It's gonna be there a while.

Didn't get it on video, it was pretty late, and too dark. I don't really care though. I still have the memories ;) .

Get out there and stick a fish homie!!!

Hellyea...hellyea...hellyea...fuggen right!

those FS bass are sooo sick!! congrats on that donkey luke! thats the proof right there you get what you pay for... I've been wanting one of those for a while and have passed a few up on here and on the fle-bay, one for not much over retail. someday i'll hit a release when the timing is right and its meant to be, i cant seem to cough up the 250$... too many other projects going on.. meanwhile i'll stick to the RS's and the 1 wake jr i finally picked up. swing for the fences!!

here is a regular bass color comparison between the 1st and 2nd release. my buddy had a regular bass and decided to take a picture of the two next to each other. you can hardly tell which is which. sorry for the shadow on the bottom right.

top: 1st release

bottom: 2nd release - slightly lighter than the 1st release and more grooves on the tail

lastly, congrats Luke V on that new PB and good luck on the battle for the underground.

IMG_2375-1.jpg