3:16 freestyle release?

DBirdtn

ounds like I might get the EXACT bait I wanted... unbelievable! Guys are a class act on this site..

You got the hook-up on a lit-up! ; 0 )

:D HELL YEAH!

I wanted to get a Lit up but had no luck. I did get a dark bass floater that I would want to trade for a regular bass floater or lit up floater.

• Replies 733
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No Doubt grizz... these stripers are in trouble! :lol: Im gonna save my luck for my 7 days off that starts tomorrow... hopefully I can stick a toad. Funny thing, I was showing my boy some pics of the baits, that shad and the bass and he said they were nice but a waste of money because I never put down my big rat. :o Last time I went out i thought I left it at home and tore my boat apart freaking out until I found it. Like "what the heck am I gonna throw now!" :lol::lol: I need a rat patch. so I dont start getting the shakes while Im fishing something else. :D

No Doubt grizz... these stripers are in trouble! :lol: Im gonna save my luck for my 7 days off that starts tomorrow... hopefully I can stick a toad. Funny thing, I was showing my boy some pics of the baits, that shad and the bass and he said they were nice but a waste of money because I never put down my big rat. :o Last time I went out i thought I left it at home and tore my boat apart freaking out until I found it. Like "what the heck am I gonna throw now!" :lol::lol: I need a rat patch. so I dont start getting the shakes while Im fishing something else. :D

Just that overwhelming feeling to stick something big keeps one chucking 8-)

+2 on the Hypers

Congrats to all who scored some sick new baits, and to Mickey and Rina for another smashing release party :D:D I'm stoked to have been fortunate enough to score. Biggest congrats however goes to Triv on the new addition, best wishes to you and the family brother

Just got my bait from the post office :D Not much different in the color, but definately enough to notice! The top is a regular bass(?) floater I bought from a member on here a few months ago and the bottom one is the new regular bass slow sink.

http://i1286.photobucket.com/albums/a61 ... b9befb.jpg

Pretty stoked about completing my first release from start to finish :D:D:D

Just got my bait from the post office :D Not much different in the color, but definately enough to notice! The top is a regular bass(?) floater I bought from a member on here a few months ago and the bottom one is the new regular bass slow sink.

http://i1286.photobucket.com/albums/a61 ... b9befb.jpg

Pretty stoked about completing my first release from start to finish :D:D:D

Damb that was quick lucky Texans