Show us your boat

Nufo

Dan,

I've sent you a message with the link to my build. If you look at the top of this page, you should see "new messages" between "Forum" and "Members".

Click on "new messages" and that should take you there. FYI, when anyone makes a post to a topic, at the bottom of their post there are the words "PROFILE" and "PM". If you click on "PM", it will automatically direct you to a "personal message" addressed to that person with the title of the topic that was being discussed.

Hope that helps, and let me know if you have any questions about the build.

Brine

Dan,

I've sent you a message with the link to my build. If you look at the top of this page, you should see "new messages" between "Forum" and "Members".

Click on "new messages" and that should take you there. FYI, when anyone makes a post to a topic, at the bottom of their post there are the words "PROFILE" and "PM". If you click on "PM", it will automatically direct you to a "personal message" addressed to that person with the title of the topic that was being discussed.

Hope that helps, and let me know if you have any questions about the build.

Brine

He doesnt have enough posts to PM you back. I think he can still receive them though.

He doesnt have enough posts to PM you back. I think he can still receive them though.

Thanks SB

Ah, that makes sense. I've been checking this site out for a while so I will try to et more posts in. How does the duel trolling motor perform compare to one? Is there a reason you didnt get a 24v for the back?

Ah, that makes sense. I've been checking this site out for a while so I will try to et more posts in. How does the duel trolling motor perform compare to one? Is there a reason you didnt get a 24v for the back?

I already had them on another boat. If budget wasnt a consideration, I'd have an electric outboard. Till then... The 2 work fine.

• 2 weeks later...

Your boat's looking good Colby. I agree on the deck extension, it makes a big difference.

Acuna: Love the Pantera Classic. If that's a 200 EFI 3 liter I bet it's a screamer !! My BC is on Page 3. 2005 Sabre with a 150 XR6, added a Sportsman II powerpole, not seen in pic.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Well my time has come! I've been saving a little of my check every month and was finally able to buy my first boat!!! 14 foot duracraft on a calkins trailer. Got it at a sweet price!! Custom decks, seats, new tires and registration paid for. I'm so stoked! Here are some pix. I'm still going to clean here up, make her look shiny and add some paint. But right now she's good to go!

post-871-14252988132439_thumb.jpg

post-871-14252988132938_thumb.jpg

post-871-14252988133222_thumb.jpg

Well my time has come! I've been saving a little of my check every month and was finally able to buy my first boat!!! 14 foot duracraft on a calkins trailer. Got it at a sweet price!! Custom decks, seats, new tires and registration paid for. I'm so stoked! Here are some pix. I'm still going to clean here up, make her look shiny and add some paint. But right now she's good to go!

dude i wouldnt do a thing to that rig! sweet! very clean and simple!