Phoney Frog USA glide shad

Magic Man CP

What northeast_trev meant was he hockey pucked the bait out on some ice and it slid around really well! I did lurk the Merrimack and dodged some icebergs.

Hahaha hit a pond in Concord with open water. Some of those ice chunks in the river are like the size of minivans

Edited by northeast_trev

I got mine in the mail today from a member. It is an awesome bait but the dorsal fin popped out with a little test pull. A dab of superglue will fix, I assume? I just want some input before I mess with it. Thanks guys.

This is also how you pull the pin to adjust the glide if you'd like it tighter or wider

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello to all. I am Tommy and I work with Jason making the glides, we are sorry for the hold up. With everything that happened in a short amount, we ended up getting behind and are doing everything in our power to make sure you, the customer, is happy. We will be starting the painting process in the next week or 2 and Jason will be contacting you shortly. If there is anything I can do please let me know. Hit me up on Instagram @ginasman and I will see where we are and I will contact you the same day. Once again, sorry for the delay

If there's one thing I've experienced making baits, it's that things always take longer than expected and issues always arise out of nowhere lol. It would be hard to keep in touch with everyone. I suggest you guys do a weekly or bi weekly email with an update with the build process. Takes you guys a few minutes every couple of weeks and keeps your customers in the know.

Nah, not judging the Phoney Frog guy at all. Just saying on the flip side of that, everything looks peachy in theory but when the demand starts, that's when people begin to realize it's not a bait maker just being slow; there are genuine problems when trying to fill orders.

I'm just glad there are guys out there making baits, period. I sure as hell can't. LOL

Juuuuuuuust sayin....

How's everyone doing this morning, for those who did not receive an update about your phoney frogs USA glide please follow me on Instagram. I have placed an update on my page. I will be doing this every week or two to keep you, the customer, informed as to what's happening and where we are. Thanx for your business and support

• 2 weeks later...

To all phoney frogs USA customers. I have great news. We should be starting up the finishing process in the next week. For all those who have ordered... They are coming. For those who want to order, feel free to order. When Jason gets painting the phoney frogs USA glides, I have built up a lot of inventory so when he starts we will be able to take care of a lot of you who are waiting. I will be putting updated on my Instagram page about every week or 2 to keep everyone informed about our progress. Thanx to all for being patient. Also we have some new products coming out very shortly that you will love. If anyone has any questions please feel free to contact me at any time. I will usually get back to you the same day. I hope everyone has a wonderful 4th of Julypost-30663-0-53056700-1498767909_thumb.jpg

post-30663-0-24045300-1498767741_thumb.jpg