You boys like MEXICO?!?!

SPEEDBEAD

Hopefully some have seen Super Troopers before LOL

Anyone interested in going to Lake Bacarrac? November 7-13 there is a group going down to the lake. The owner has marked down the price for the group; it's always nice to save a little loot.

A group of the New England guys just got back and had a great trip. Hopefully some of them will chime in here.

Shoot me a message if you're interested.

I was with the New England group last month. It was my first time to Baccarac.What an awesome experience! Caught so many 6-9lb fish it was ridiculous. My big fish was 11lb 14oz and my buddy caught a 10.5lb.

You wake up at 5am, and have breakfast. Head down to the boats between 5:30 and 6am and Fish till noon. Take an hour and a half for lunch and head back out until dark.

All your fishing, meals, drinks, and lodging are included in the price. You just need to bring some extra cash to tip your guide, and the girls who cook and clean.The lodge staff, and guides, are friendly and very helpful.

Definitely go check this place out. You won't regret it. I am going to try to make it an annual trip. It truly is an amazing place.

Crazy Storm salt-water SB for some reason is the must have on bait in Mexico you would think tilapia imitations would work well, this 12lb floater had a tilapia stuck in its mouth.

The other 1 was on a Storm color white with dipped char tail.

post-17904-0-75826700-1492193877_thumb.jpg

post-17904-0-32629800-1492193885_thumb.jpg