If you think you are contributing to this site...

justing66

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm starting to think this could have been addressed in a pm. I for one really enjoy seeing pictures, but just because I see someone post up fish caught on a certain bait, I don't just run out and buy one. The bait they used may not apply to the waters I fish, forage in the lakes etc. Forums are great because you can gather information you need and ignore that in which you don't. Still I agree, less talk more rock, I'll be throwing hudds on clear lake this weekend. Yay!

Same here will be there this weekend :D

Except will be throwing osprey swimbaits and Rising son on nice warm dry weekend finally.

It amazes me how one can join site start out as dink or what ever and week later they are lake record but that is just my reading and seeing experience who cares what your bass symbol is its kind of the same with whole swimbait thing one day its not so popular the next day everybody wants to do it.I've talked to several people on here and think alot of it is a fad and i hope it isn't cause it is just wasteing my and everyone elses time and i don't like that.Quit worrying about how many baits and what kind this or that get what works for you talk about what works and how it works.Quit worrying about everybody else and worry about your fishing,you will probabaly be alot better off in long run if you do so.For those of you who don't like what i'm saying your probably the ones who have a thousand posts in 2 weeks and alls they say are way to go and man that cool.If your not gonna contribute don't post just read and learn like i try to do and others.Don't fake just enjoy and learn thats my opinion anyways.Too me i can care less what and how many 3:16 baits you have how pretty they are i want to see beat up baits used no package or rubber bands on hooks.You will never catch fish if they don't come out the package.Anyways nuff said Thanks SU ;)

I want to be a swimbait guy. If I post a hundred times I could pose as one like some of these other guys do on these other sites. I find this funny but I believe it. Bigger baits are better at catching a glimpse of a giant and better yet at catching one every say 25 trips. Its guys that, who dont post alot or show off their 8 pounder and call them selves a swimbaiter. A true trophy hunter does not post much or show off his catch. This is my personal oppinion and not subject to any hater, poser, or bashers out there. Shut up and fish

I want to be a swimbait guy. If I post a hundred times I could pose as one like some of these other guys do on these other sites. I find this funny but I believe it. Bigger baits are better at catching a glimpse of a giant and better yet at catching one every say 25 trips. Its guys that, who dont post alot or show off their 8 pounder and call them selves a swimbaiter. A true trophy hunter does not post much or show off his catch. This is my personal oppinion and not subject to any hater, poser, or bashers out there. Shut up and fish

Have to disagree about a true trophy hunter not posting many pics. Two names that come to mind. BUTCH BROWN. Some may like him and some may dislike him. But he is in my book, a true trophy hunter. As well as The DONFATHER. Many videos and pics. Sorry Bro! Just my opinion. Now you can shut up and fish. :lol:

This is exactly why I dont post very often on this site or any other one. Too many critics and wan a bees, not you Don I know you can get them but down inside you all know what i meen about all the animosity over a fake fish or one that are caught. As I stated my oppinion its like opening the door to the critics and so called experts who have caught a couple good fish. Dont turn this site into seventeenation