bed monster advice

Loganodum38

Catching a Big girl off a bed I like stealing my truck while I'm in the house banging my wife...Dirty

Would you shoot a buck while he is mounting a doe?

Everyone has a different opinion... not meant to offend

Good luck

Hey guys, not trying to be a dick, I'm really not but you're either for or against bed fishing. Every fish I've caught on a bed I've not used in a tournament so you can't say it's cheating or whatever and it's ALWAYS returned to the bed with no issues. I'm not trying to kill the fish, I just want a DD and don't see anything wrong with the method. I just asked for more guys opinions on how I might be able to catch the fish, not if you agree with it or not. I'm not trying to offend anyone because this forum is about information first and foremost not drama but if I do, I really don't care snowflake.

Hey guys, not trying to be a dick, I'm really not but you're either for or against bed fishing. Every fish I've caught on a bed I've not used in a tournament so you can't say it's cheating or whatever and it's ALWAYS returned to the bed with no issues. I'm not trying to kill the fish, I just want a DD and don't see anything wrong with the method. I just asked for more guys opinions on how I might be able to catch the fish, not if you agree with it or not. I'm not trying to offend anyone because this forum is about information first and foremost not drama but if I do, I really don't care snowflake.

I’d agree. Catch her, take a pic, put her back on her bed. She’s not gonna bat an eye over it

I would always let the buck finish then blast his ass!!!!

Hahaha

Catching a Big girl off a bed I like stealing my truck while I'm in the house banging my wife...Dirty

Would you shoot a buck while he is mounting a doe?

Everyone has a different opinion... not meant to offend

Good luck

hey but isn't that how'd you want to go too?

Big 8 inch white tube is a good one. Little known one is to rig the brush hog upside down with a mojo weight hanging on the belly of the hook. Looks like a fighting craw with pinchers up