hey mikey!

Maybe people need to learn to read! I never asked for a free bait, just a free test drive of the bait before I buy. Hell ill even give mickey my cc # before he sends the bait.

I find it funny that I never talked a bit of "ish" about any bait maker. All I asked is for Mickey to prove to ME a possible customer that his baits are "the best" as he so claims.

@ Mickey...why talk "ish" to a possible customer?

And about his rep as a baitmaker....no one else talks about 3:16 baits on the other sites I'm on its only here that his baits are talked about so much

Why does catching 10 pound bass make anyone special? My local lakes here in norcal don't produce the large bass like socal lakes do. A large bass here is 4-5 pounds.

4-5lb bass are big ones in NorCal? You live an hour and a half away from Clear lake and not much further to Berryessa. Maybe you aren't old enough to have your drivers license yet? Ride your bike over to Lake Wildwood, there are plenty of big bass in there!

No one talks about 316 on other sites cuz they're haters end of story. Notice the pic of the "hate" baits... sure it could happed to any bait but would the other bait makers stand by their bait like mickey.

People talk about 3:16' s on other sites all the time. And every manufacturer I've dealt with has stood by their product. Every company has faulty products that slip past inspection. No one is immune.

Maybe people need to learn to read! I never asked for a free bait, just a free test drive of the bait before I buy. Hell ill even give mickey my cc # before he sends the bait.

I find it funny that I never talked a bit of "ish" about any bait maker. All I asked is for Mickey to prove to ME a possible customer that his baits are "the best" as he so claims.

@ Mickey...why talk "ish" to a possible customer?

And about his rep as a baitmaker....no one else talks about 3:16 baits on the other sites I'm on its only here that his baits are talked about so much

Why does catching 10 pound bass make anyone special? My local lakes here in norcal don't produce the large bass like socal lakes do. A large bass here is 4-5 pounds.

WOW, NOR CAL Lakes don't produce fish big bass??? You just haven't caught any big fish. Mickey doesn't need to prove anything to you, check out all of the fish reports and wait for a release so you can get your own bait. The other sites don't have SWIMBAITING reports like this one and most of them are HATERS!

WOW This guy is a kook!! I am a dink for a reason. I read.. I am a newbie.. My imput will come in time when I actualy know something!. I dont know ish yet. My 10" Wake will be here just in time for my first trip to clear lake!! I am looking foward to learning every thing I can from every one there. 16 Posts And u call out Mikey (LOL) 3:16 Baits in to question. Kick this hater of SU!!!!!

So if you don't like 316 baits your a hater?

And last time I checked you can test drive a car!

No wonder people are "haters" of this site and 316

And I fish lake oroville and weekend after weekend tournaments are won on 12 pound 5 fish limits I can't remember the last time a 20 pound bag was brought in

Thanks for the heads up...I've emailed Mickey before about other stuff and was never sent a return email

But then again why do people have to treat other people the way I've been treated just because I asked for a test drive of a bait? It's was between me and mickey then when he does response all he does is talk crap to a possible customer...why?

Im wondering how many swimbait makers would "let someone test drive" their baits to check durability? Not to see how it swims or if it catches fish, but to see if it will hold up to abuse and not break? huh? Would you go to a car dealer and ask to test the airbags? I am a member here and I dont own a 3:16 hardbait yet (couple days that may change) and I tried to get one with no avail. But i didnt start bad mouthing Mickey on other sites or whatever. Just waited till i had a chance to snag one and did. I dont see whats so hard about that. There are a ton of other hardbaits to buy, but people are PISSED cuz they cant point and click to purchase a 3:16 hardbait. Then in their anger they start talking ISH. If 3:16 baits werent tight and didnt work, they could give a rats a$$, but instead they act like little whiney babys cuz they didnt get what they want. ANyways what the hell are you smashing your bait into at orville anyways?! if you bounce a bait and it breaks... its YOUR bad. Try fishing 100 docks with a 6 oz hardbait. ish happens, its part of the game. Learn how to cast, this will help with more than just breaking baits.