Baitsmith Trout

oh da shiz

Recently bought this and ended up picking up a Juvi colorway a few days later.    So, this one is up for sale.  Check the pictures there is a fin that was partially tore and has been glued but should be glued again.   There is extra weight added in the tail and mid section behind belly fins to make it a heavy sink. It's a perfect slow rolling bait.   Swims great and works as designed.   I'm not looking for stupid money for this with all the recent craze......      $135 TYD  ff or add 4% 

IMG_6445.JPG

IMG_6446.JPG

IMG_6447.JPG

IMG_6451.JPG

IMG_6449.JPG

IMG_6450.JPG

IMG_6452.JPG

Edited by oh da shiz

18 minutes ago, Neill Hernandez said:

@Mnunez42They go easily for 100 brand new in package :roll:

@Neill Hernandez 

$85 to $120 was the easily obtainable price for new in the package baitsmiths.   However, that was before Alex caught those pigs a couple weeks ago.   These have sold here on SU for $150-$200 and more since this happened, hence the PM offers on the latest batch of Baitsmiths that have popped up here lately.  On eBay they have sold from $217.50 all the way to $315 in the last 2 weeks.  There are currently 8 listed on eBay including mine with the highest priced "Buy it Now"  at $400.    The lowest listed is $150 currently FYI....

6 minutes ago, oh da shiz said:

@Neill Hernandez 

$85 to $120 was the easily obtainable price for new in the package baitsmiths.   However, that was before Alex caught those pigs a couple weeks ago.   These have sold here on SU for $150-$200 and more since this happened, hence the PM offers on the latest batch of Baitsmiths that have popped up here lately.  On eBay they have sold from $217.50 all the way to $315 in the last 2 weeks.  There are currently 8 listed on eBay including mine with the highest priced "Buy it Now"  at $400.    The lowest listed is $150 currently FYI....

I understand, it's all like the stock market. It comes and goes with demand. 

You said you're not looking for crazy money cause of the hype, but you just said yourself brand new is 85-120 but then said now there's a "craze" for them, you wanna price it at over brand new just because "that's what people are selling them for"........when I know for a fact that you bought the mag AND an alpha trout ( which you just recently sold ) for 135 bucks together......they were my baits you bought back in January.......

38 minutes ago, kmascher86 said:

You said you're not looking for crazy money cause of the hype, but you just said yourself brand new is 85-120 but then said now there's a "craze" for them, you wanna price it at over brand new just because "that's what people are selling them for"........when I know for a fact that you bought the mag AND an alpha trout ( which you just recently sold ) for 135 bucks together......they were my baits you bought back in January.......

Awesome, thanks for your post.    I can see you're fairly new to SU which is why I'm showing you grace and giving you the benefit of the doubt as to your post.   

Yeah, they USED to sell new for 85-120  and I did buy from you back in January actually for a buddy who ended up not wanting it. Then I shortly after came up on a Juvi baitsmith.  Which is why this is for sale now.   I priced it at $135 expecting to be offered less, which has happened already.  Shipping is going to cost about $8-$10.  It cost me $8 to ship the Alpha Trout    So, let me do some math for you...    I cleared $37 for the Alpha Trout which means I'm into the baitsmith $98 plus shipping cost.  So, if someone wants to buy it for $120 after shipping I put a couple quarters in my pocket!  

Again, thanks for pointing out the obvious with you post!   Anything else you wanna point out? 

oh by the way, thanks for the helping in getting this to the top!

Edited by oh da shiz

What got me was.......you claimed to not be asking for crazy money cause of the hype.......then all you did was bring up the hype prices on ebay. So you, in fact, prices your bait around the hype prices.......but hey, your bait.......and also, people can still get them for around 100......but what do I know, I'm new here

37 minutes ago, kmascher86 said:

What got me was.......you claimed to not be asking for crazy money cause of the hype.......then all you did was bring up the hype prices on ebay. So you, in fact, prices your bait around the hype prices.......but hey, your bait.......and also, people can still get them for around 100......but what do I know, I'm new here

If you dont like the price move along

43 minutes ago, kmascher86 said:

Dude, let it be! no reason to argue 

Ok i gotta ask because i feel out of the loop, how are people getting them new? Direct email to the guy who makes them? Can’t remeber his name. Sorry for not knowing where to go here i don’t think I’m all my views or searching since I’ve been a member i have ever actually seen any reference to how members get brand new baits. Thanks 

33 minutes ago, rogers954 said:

Ok i gotta ask because i feel out of the loop, how are people getting them new? Direct email to the guy who makes them? Can’t remeber his name. Sorry for not knowing where to go here i don’t think I’m all my views or searching since I’ve been a member i have ever actually seen any reference to how members get brand new baits. Thanks 

A good bloodhound will get the trail lol