Which MS Slammer do ya"ll prefer?

CrankinBass

I see you are new to the forum....welcome!! I believe this topic has already been bought up once or twice recently, so don't be afraid to use the search function to get answers to your questions. ;)

+1... but ill save you time.. single joint with the slammer, hands down

I'll confuse u I like the x2 at night and the single joint during the day

Get one of each in 9" a light partern (day) and a dark pattern at ( night)

Obviously depending on time of day and water conditions change it up.

This is what I have found works for me

I see you are new to the forum....welcome!! I believe this topic has already been bought up once or twice recently, so don't be afraid to use the search function to get answers to your questions. ;)

Search "Ms Slammer" and you get 111 pages! Ask a question, get your answer in less then one! Single joint rules, but all baits are not the same...

I'll confuse u I like the x2 at night and the single joint during the day

Get one of each in 9" a light partern (day) and a dark pattern at ( night)

Obviously depending on time of day and water conditions change it up.

This is what I have found works for me

Why do you prefer the double joint at night ?

slammers are a great big bait for people just getting started like myself. That thing gets bit and you will quickly get confidence in it. There are so many retrieve variations to play with, once you figure out what retrieve the fish on biting that day, stick with it. I pretty much always have on tied on, I fish the 7" single joint in white or rainbow and I have a black 9" original that I use for night time. It is a really fun bait to catch on, I love the blow ups on that thing, they are usually violent.

Different sound. Also alot of my night fishing is slow straight retrieve. I feel the x2 works better on that straight retrieve.

Also sould note I rarely fish slammers now because I fish Woodtails which in my opinion are much better baits

Boom is that the slammer with a wood tails in place of the standard rubber tail?

Different sound. Also alot of my night fishing is slow straight retrieve. I feel the x2 works better on that straight retrieve.

Also sould note I rarely fish slammers now because I fish Woodtails which in my opinion are much better baits

Boom is that the slammer with a wood tails in place of the standard rubber tail?

That's them Cam.

They are tougher and tougher to find. I had one but sold it.