Phoney frogs and 3:16 heat!

Danny Huynh

1 minute ago, dqb said:

My bid was $200 for the record, bowing out now.

So was the other guy at $200 I just sent the other guy my paypal before I sent it to you. I ended up receiving the money before I even had the chance to reply 

Edited by Danny Huynh

Had something similar happen with another guy a few months back. He accepted my offer, then when I sent payment, told me he had already sold to someone else. WTF?! Some of our members need to learn a bit about basic business ethics and practices before trying to be entrepreneurs.

sorry. I just despise this kind of stuff. 

4 minutes ago, Amistoad said:

Had something similar happen with another guy a few months back. He accepted my offer, then when I sent payment, told me he had already sold to someone else. WTF?! Some of our members need to learn a bit about basic business ethics and practices before trying to be entrepreneurs.

Happened to me twice THIS 
WEEK 

4 minutes ago, Amistoad said:

unfortunately playing devil’s advocate isn’t fun, but until there’s a better way to manage things, this problem is going to persist 

1 minute ago, Danny Huynh said:

Yeah unfortunately money talks, and during a time of crisis whatever extra you can get helps

Maybe don't say deal if you are looking for more money, or wait a bit for other offers. Why did you say he got outbid if the other guy also bid $200? I'm confused. I'd say the "better way to manage things" is to call people out for backing out of deals. 

8 minutes ago, Danny Huynh said:

Yeah unfortunately money talks, and during a time of crisis whatever extra you can get helps

Haha crisis good excuse!! "Not Allowed" move plain and simple! This is exactly why good people have left this site because of punks like you! 

4 minutes ago, S33z3r said:

Maybe don't say deal if you are looking for more money, or wait a bit for other offers. Why did you say he got outbid if the other guy also bid $200? I'm confused. I'd say the "better way to manage things" is to call people out for backing out of deals. 

call me out all you want, tomorrow the individual, that got the chance on the bait, will get his tracking number for ordering the bait.

1 minute ago, nrx said:

Haha crisis good excuse!! "Not Allowed" move plain and simple! This is exactly why good people have left this site because of punks like you! 

I’m only a punk because I sold to another individual, but to all the people I sold before had good things to say. Just because one guy is salty about how things went, I get crucified. Bitter sweet world

Just now, Danny Huynh said:

I’m only a punk because I sold to another individual.

You're not a punk for selling to the highest bidder. That happens all the time on here. You're a punk for going back on your word that you made a deal with the guy. 

Like the guy said, it's your reputation, do what you want with it. Just notice how no one in this thread is coming to your defense. 

I put a offer out on one of his lures. Was told if I paid $200 right now, cause another guy offered that much but had not got back to him. Figured it was his tactic to raise my offering. I responded, in short to let me know, and never received a payment method. Next thing you know it’s back up for 230$ On a new post. huh oh well garbage business doesn’t get my hard earn money!! How about we stop bumping this guys post and let it go to the archives :cool:

2 hours ago, Danny Huynh said:

unfortunately playing devil’s advocate isn’t fun, but until there’s a better way to manage things, this problem is going to persist 

It's not playing devil's advocate when you're defending your own sh!tty actions... It's called doubling down on being a scumbag.

Edited by hydrocephalic