Phoney frogs and 3:16 heat!

Danny Huynh

42 minutes ago, asohoza said:

I put a offer out on one of his lures. Was told if I paid $200 right now, cause another guy offered that much but had not got back to him. Figured it was his tactic to raise my offering. I responded, in short to let me know, and never received a payment method. Next thing you know it’s back up for 230$ On a new post. huh oh well garbage business doesn’t get my hard earn money!! How about we stop bumping this guys post and let it go to the archives :cool:

Hmm interesting... I'll offer $300 to the other bidder in this deal, PM me.

5 hours ago, Danny Huynh said:

So was the other guy at $200 I just sent the other guy my paypal before I sent it to you. I ended up receiving the money before I even had the chance to reply 

I think your mistake was dealing with multiple people simultaneously. 

Don't send payment info to someone if you've already sent it to someone else. End talks of a transaction with one person before opening up talks to another. 

I talk to multiple people but I'll tell 2nd and 3rd in line that they are 2nd and 3rd in line. Give first guy a chance to pay, change their mind or if they simply ghost (on purpose or just couldn't get to it soon enough) before moving on to 2nd guy. 

I've had to sell a bait to a 2nd guy because 1st guy wouldn't respond but I message them multiple times and give them ample time to respond. 

Just keep in mind how you'd wanna be treated if you were the buyer.  But responding to an upset member with snarky remarks ain't gonna win you any sympathy. Especially if you made a mistake. 

Just my honest opinion man. Learn from this and be better next time. Peace out everyone 

11 minutes ago, SumoNinja said:

I think your mistake was dealing with multiple people simultaneously. 

Don't send payment info to someone if you've already sent it to someone else. End talks of a transaction with one person before opening up talks to another. 

I talk to multiple people but I'll tell 2nd and 3rd in line that they are 2nd and 3rd in line. Give first guy a chance to pay, change their mind or if they simply ghost (on purpose or just couldn't get to it soon enough) before moving on to 2nd guy. 

I've had to sell a bait to a 2nd guy because 1st guy wouldn't respond but I message them multiple times and give them ample time to respond. 

Just keep in mind how you'd wanna be treated if you were the buyer.  But responding to an upset member with snarky remarks ain't gonna win you any sympathy. Especially if you made a mistake. 

Just my honest opinion man. Learn from this and be better next time. Peace out everyone 

Very well put, this is a learning experience for me. And honestly I feel guilty of what I did to dqb, but like I said before what’s done is done. I will apply this method next time. 

5 minutes ago, Danny Huynh said:

Honestly not trying to throw shade at anyone for my own mistakes but this is hilarious.

It was made in fun.  Not trying to piss anyone off.  Lets learn from this everyone and laugh it off.

5 minutes ago, bassfiend72 said:

This! What a rational way of looking at the situation. On the flip side this infuriated me. Dude. Danny Huynh you are a piece of $&@“

Can’t wait until someone treats you the same. Doesn’t have to be over a fishing lure. Hope it’s something more important to you. 

Already has