Phoney frogs and 3:16 heat!

Danny Huynh

@SumoNinjawell put my ninja. 

Holy backlash Batman!!! This is what we devolve into when we can’t go fishing? I have no affiliation and by no means justifying the sellers actions, but resorting to repeated internet name calling is quite pedantic. Shiat goes sour sometimes and I empathize for @dqb, I’d be pissed too.  But the truth is dood f*#kup, he owned up, and that’s that.  Sure, put him on your shiat list, but wishes of ill will is a sad way to waste a wish. Yes, it was morally repugnant but let’s not all lose our moral compass.  This isn’t math, negativity only breeds more negativity.  We are better than this and must find something more positive to pass these times.

..and I truly hope this post doesn’t affect my future business with any of yall

Stay sane while staying safe everyone!!!

Monkey killing monkey killing monkey over pieces of the ground.
Silly monkeys.
Give them thumbs, they make a club to beat their brother down.

4 hours ago, bake and waker said:

@SumoNinjawell put my ninja. 

Holy backlash Batman!!! This is what we devolve into when we can’t go fishing? I have no affiliation and by no means justifying the sellers actions, but resorting to repeated internet name calling is quite pedantic. Shiat goes sour sometimes and I empathize for @dqb, I’d be pissed too.  But the truth is dood f*#kup, he owned up, and that’s that.  Sure, put him on your shiat list, but wishes of ill will is a sad way to waste a wish. Yes, it was morally repugnant but let’s not all lose our moral compass.  This isn’t math, negativity only breeds more negativity.  We are better than this and must find something more positive to pass these times.

..and I truly hope this post doesn’t affect my future business with any of yall

Stay sane while staying safe everyone!!!

Monkey killing monkey killing monkey over pieces of the ground.
Silly monkeys.
Give them thumbs, they make a club to beat their brother down.

Somebody just quoted tool on swimbait underground. My life is complete. 

This happens more times then you know. If the OP said deal then it should have stopped there.

Next time when making an offer, send the offer, if the person comes back and says he has an offer for more, then just delete the message. These are baits and will come around again, if you really wanted to spend more that's what your offer would have been for.

This board has changed in more ways then one, and the BM is unreal now. Dont get me wrong, there was crazy flipping way back too, but this little BS for a couple of dollars didnt happen that much. We also lost some great swimbaiters to the little BS that has been coming around more and more.

I sold a couple of baits a while back and it was just unreal on some of the offers I got so the ton of baits I was going to sell or just sitting around, not worth the time or energy.

We all will learn who to buy from and who to not buy from. I have been on this site for a long time, most of the people will come and go, I guess swimbaiting is not for everyone, but some will stay and keep doing what they do, sell, buy, flip, and post NO fish.

We all just have to keep in the back of our heads is that they are just baits. Very low importance on the life cycle. I have never seen on a head stone...Loving husband, father, and bait collector. But I should give my wife any ideas....:-D

@dqb what bait did you want to buy? I don't know how to do the @ thing never works for me.

Brian

Edited by bassbass

Well said Brian! I do want to add i have recommended in the past year of making a requirement of a # of posts to be able to sell but not buy in the black market. It makes someone have to put in time and interact on the board instead of flippity flipiddy! 

Be Safe out there guys..wash yo hands!

19 minutes ago, pickle said:

Or just put a price in the initial post, problem solved.

I’ve been saying that for years. Guys treat this like eBay and try to be “playahs, yo!” and it leads to crap like this. 

Feel fortunate I wasn’t involved in this. Honestly with that result there should at least be a review placed on the seller’s page this so that future buyers don’t have to deal with that. That initial response saying “sorry @dqb” real sincere bud. Looks like you’ve cleared everything up lol This isn’t an auction site, stop treating it like eBay. 

2 hours ago, bassbass said:

This happens more times then you know. If the OP said deal then it should have stopped there.

Next time when making an offer, send the offer, if the person comes back and says he has an offer for more, then just delete the message. These are baits and will come around again, if you really wanted to spend more that's what your offer would have been for.

This board has changed in more ways then one, and the BM is unreal now. Dont get me wrong, there was crazy flipping way back too, but this little BS for a couple of dollars didnt happen that much. We also lost some great swimbaiters to the little BS that has been coming around more and more.

I sold a couple of baits a while back and it was just unreal on some of the offers I got so the ton of baits I was going to sell or just sitting around, not worth the time or energy.

We all will learn who to buy from and who to not buy from. I have been on this site for a long time, most of the people will come and go, I guess swimbaiting is not for everyone, but some will stay and keep doing what they do, sell, buy, flip, and post NO fish.

We all just have to keep in the back of our heads is that they are just baits. Very low importance on the life cycle. I have never seen on a head stone...Loving husband, father, and bait collector. But I should give my wife any ideas....:-D

@dqb what bait did you want to buy? I don't know how to do the @ thing never works for me.

Brian

+1 to what Brian said 

15 hours ago, Danny Huynh said:

Either way, I apologized, for what I did. There’s nothing I can do to take it back. Crucify all you want, but I apologize for going back on a deal. 

@Danny Huynh 

with additional information like what @asohoza gave, your procedures while selling are pretty clear. Figure it out meat 

• 1 month later...