15"+ glide bait

El_Weruso

A huge bait I've been working on, I wanted the Roman made chaser but not going to drop 1k on a single bait. Glides very well and WIDE, although I'll lose some of the push out glides once I put silencers. Will have 3 hooks and so far the specs are 16" 1.23lbs lol the bait floats back up super slow and glides down a foot very easy without hooks. Going to add facial features and so forth later. 

15939016285415908897660408451986.jpg

15 minutes ago, chefchris said:

Action is sick 

giant bait for sure 

maybe increase the joint gap to accommodate the silencers? 

Yeah once I find out where I can get spacers like the one Roman made mother has I'll find out if I need to make a wider joint gap. 

17 minutes ago, CaliBassin said:

Looks sick! Give it some flashy silver paint and it will slay! How does it do with a couple fast twitches? 

Haven't fished it enough yet to try that cadence. Once I sand the belly and get the hook eyelets on there with some hooks I'll see how it does. Although I might need a 7.1+ to catch up on the line glides haha

3 minutes ago, El_Weruso said:

Haven't fished it enough yet to try that cadence. Once I sand the belly and get the hook eyelets on there with some hooks I'll see how it does. Although I might need a 7.1+ to catch up on the line glides haha

For sure. Looking really good so far!

1 hour ago, El_Weruso said:

Yeah once I find out where I can get spacers like the one Roman made mother has I'll find out if I need to make a wider joint gap. 

So you got a few options 

You can use eyeglasses nose piece bumpers, clear non slip plate display/furniture pieces, and staples sells something that’s small sheets, I’ll try and find the item/name of it 

4 hours ago, chefchris said:

So you got a few options 

You can use eyeglasses nose piece bumpers, clear non slip plate display/furniture pieces, and staples sells something that’s small sheets, I’ll try and find the item/name of it 

I was hoping for something I can buy a sheet of and cut into shapes kind of how illude does it

On 7/4/2020 at 5:38 PM, StriperAddict said:

@El_Weruso  Holy WOW! 

Thats awesome dude. Can I get on the list now? Haha

Gotta know what your throwing it on. Line and rod?

I was just testing it right there with my Daiwa DXSB XXH with 25lb mono and my lexa 300 haha But i'll be fishing it with my ryoga with 30lb Izorline XXX with my Megabass Tenchijin rated to 22oz